WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm mad we only got like...Steph vs. Brie out of all matches  and Steph vs. Ronda. She could've had programs with AJ Lee and Sasha Banks by now lol

On 7/23/2020 at 3:58 AM, King RyderFan said:

^ Exactly. Honestly, there is so much you can do with Steph from an in-ring perspective right now. Vs Bayley, Vs Sasha, Vs Nattie, or if WWE wanted to really be self aware they could put the tag belts on her and Charlotte. Imagine the heat that one would get. :lol:

Ooooft, might steal that for my universe mode ahaha

I'm glad that Firefly Funhouse confirmed what I saw. Anyone else noticed at the end of the Swamp Fight, that was Bray that jumped up for help as well before he was pulled down below? Yeah, looks like the Fiend killed him and turned him into a lantern again as they implied when he first debuted a year ago. Cool.

They made fun of the Naomi hashtag. Wow.

Okay, so why does JBL have a replica of the WWF Attitude Era title instead of the Undisputed championship? Lol

They better not be teasing a Miz & Morrison split. :(

Singles Big E. :D I like when New Day get serious, but I hope he doesn't just revert back to 2014 Big E.

Also, is Kofi actually hurt? I'll feel weird if they're just doing it for the hell of it. Maybe it's a test run?

• Jeb ★ unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived