WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RAW was alright. Rollins/Owens was MOTN. Main event was fun too. So glad Shayna is back! About damn time :D

Kinda wish they would book Drew to close out RAW more often though, feels like the WWE Championship has been taking a backseat for a while now. Ziggler hasn't exactly been legitimate for a while either so not doing more to include him in the limelight isn't helping.

10 hours ago, PaperThinWalls said:

Orton, Rey, Seth, MVP, Lashley, and Drew are the highlights of RAW.

AJ, Bryan, Gulak, Riddle, Sheamus, and Hardy are the highlights of SD.

Grimes, Priest, Escobar, and Thatcher are the highlights of NXT.

All three tag divisions suck. All three women's divisions have major problems. And NXT is currently the worst because they're too busy hotshotting. 

Thatcher... Timothy Thatcher? 

Wait so Randy-Show is next week and not actually at the Horror Show at Extreme Rules? Not that it'll be good, but I feel like leaving Randy Orton off a PPV while he's red hot right now is a mistake lol

Does anybody feel Randy might be the one to take the title off Drew? That might have people turn on him again depending on how they go about it, but as I said earlier, the guy is on a roll.

2 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Does anybody feel Randy might be the one to take the title off Drew? That might have people turn on him again depending on how they go about it, but as I said earlier, the guy is on a roll.

I heard a rumour earlier that WWE are considering having McIntyre drop the title to Orton at Summerslam, so that they can have him regain once they are allowed to have fans in attendance again. Whether there's any truth to that of course remains to be seen.

Crazy how they're doing TNA numbers from ten years ago lol I know FOX was expecting better ratings from SmackDown, but at least they're doing better than Raw these days. I think they're at or just under 2 million viewers a week.

Alvarez also brought up a good point. AEW/NXT both took a hit just like everyone else, but at least their numbers went back up to where they were pre-pandemic. Raw has not had the same luck, they've continued to plummet. So not sure if we can blame it all on the pandemic anymore lol

22 hours ago, PaperThinWalls said:

Yup. Came in a few months ago. He’s fighting Oney right now.

Yeah I just googled his run so far. Seems like a fun one, I'll definitely check out the Fight Pit and his match against Oney.

I'm SO sick of Coribn being booked in major programs and/or against everyone interesting all the damn time. Hope all this feud leads to is a one-off match which Riddle wins and then he can move on to better things. Such a good roster and all they can come up with is Corbin.

• Jeb ★ unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived