WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmm not sure about Sasha going for the RAW title. 

I guess her being Woman's Tag Champ gives her permission, so I will allow it this time. ?

I fear that she will win and when we get Bayley vs Sasha for the united title, but surley they aint that dumb right? 

1 minute ago, Jmerc said:

hmmm not sure about Sasha going for the RAW title. 

I guess her being Woman's Tag Champ gives her permission, so I will allow it this time. ?

I fear that she will win and when we get Bayley vs Sasha for the united title, but surley they aint that dumb right? 

Could just be a double title match like when Becky won em lol

I like Ziggler but what the *Censored*, a WWE Championship match despite the fact that he's been *censored*ing irrelevant for the longest time? :lol: Glad he's getting his chance though. Don't want him to win (not that I expect him to) but he can hopefully be more of a stay in the main event than he's been in recent years.

They really ought to come up with a valid explanation for Sasha being allowed to compete for the RAW Women's Championship. Only the tag titles are cross-branded so I'm not sure how this is happening but nevertheless, should be a great match between her and Asuka.

Glad about Charlotte feuding with Nia. Two ladies that really need to stay the *Censored* away from the title picture for very different reasons going against each other. Fingers crossed Charlotte comes out of this without picking up an injury though.

Rollins & Co. vs. Mysterio & Co. is my favorite thing going right now. Such a good feud. I think we'll see Rollins vs. Mysterio at Extreme Rules with Rollins winning and Dominic going to the dark side during or after that match.

• Jeb ★ unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived