WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Bushy. said:

Ngl, 2020 may be one of Orton’s best years in a long long time. 

Legit. Last time he was close to this good was when he was feuding with Rollins in The Authority, and before that was his run with Christian.

Big Show piece of *censored*ing shit is back ffs

Pretty good RAW apart from that abomination returning. MY BOI CHRISTIAN. For real though, this might be Orton's best work since 2011 and his best heel work since 2009. Him and Rollins are superb at the moment.

Loving McIntyre more and more with each passing week.

Poor Lana.

Also, please stop pushing Nia Jax.

Mustafa Ali is reportedly a WWE RAW Superstar now.

Ali is still listed on WWE’s SmackDown roster page as of this writing, but PWInsider reports that internally he has been quietly moved to the red brand, and when he returns to TV he will be on RAW.

Ali’s last WWE TV match came on December 13 as he and Shorty G lost to The Revival on SmackDown that night. He then worked a series of SmackDown dark matches. From January 3 through February 7, Ali picked up several dark match wins – 1 over Curtis Axel, 3 over Drew Gulak, and 2 over current WWE United States Champion Apollo Crews.

There’s no word yet on when Ali will return to WWE TV, but it sounds like they may have something in the works for him because of the roster change.

Stay tuned for updates on Ali’s status.

So if he is indeed the hacker, either creative said *Censored* that gimmick all the way, he's gonna start *censored*ing with the RAW roster, or the gimmick gets assigned to someone else.  Me and one of my friends were joking saying it could be a woman as a swerve ?

• Jeb ★ unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived