WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Scripted said:

Wish I knew what WWE sees in Otis, as I still am lost at why he won MITB

He plays his mixed role of a comedy character and a serious competitor really really well. I don't like the comedy bit per se, but I appreciate his work. 

I don't think MITB for him is nothing but a way to get some more story out of character and to put a spotlight on him. Very much doubt they plan to amke him a world champion anytime soon. 

Didnt he say he wants to cash in on the Tag titles?
I can see this happening down the line.
Let the Otis/Mandy etc story slowly die down without the same old same old Betrayal heel turn thing and then let him and Tucker cash in for the tag titles.

But then i dont know if they still have this "rule" where the holder can cash in on any title...or was that ever a thing?
I dont know, they twist the stuff around how they want, its hard to keep track on that stuff.

I don't believe he's shown interest in cashing in on the tag titles. I think that's fans conjecturing. We did get him teasing a cash in on Strowman a few weeks ago, though. So he's definitely interested in the world title which I personally think is how should be. Using the MITB contract on the tag titles sounds incredibly dumb to me.

26 minutes ago, Crazy. said:

Styles is just the best. Hoping to see him feud with Riddle soon. 

totally forgot about that. now I can't wait. It's a potential Summerslam match. And Riddle vs Bryan... Riddle vs Cesaro... 

29 minutes ago, AONO. said:

totally forgot about that. now I can't wait. It's a potential Summerslam match. And Riddle vs Bryan... Riddle vs Cesaro... 

Yeah man, love Riddle. I'm absolutely stoked for some of the potential matches he can have on the main roster, even if I don't trust his booking to be half as good as it was on NXT :lol:

He just needs a tag title reign, he doesn't need the Universal title to become a Grand Slam champ lol

But still, would love to see it eventually. I was gonna say he'll look great with it with his red attires, but I forgot it's blue now. :lol:

I would like to see a Styles/Bryan tag team down the line. Something like Team Hell No or The Bar, where they're initially reluctant to team up with each other owing to their history but gradually start getting along and kick ass. Think both are really good fits for that. 

I just watched that contract signing... and man, I don't remember anyone being ragged on so much for being and addict as Jeff Hardy, especially on screen. Nevermind the fact that I can't even count how many times they have used his problems for storyline purposes, but watching that contract signing segment was just, ugh...

It was super distasteful when they did the accident segment already, but it just got weirder and weirder. You are making the mans identity around the fact that he is a struggling addict. Have him do something else and that way help him maintain his sobriety. 

• Jeb ★ unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived