WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if it makes anyone feel better, I don't think Charlotte will win the women's title again so soon. Only because apparently seeing Tessa Blanchard win the Impact World title has inspired her to go after a men's title lol

They really ended the show with Nia *censored*ing Jax...

Charlotte/Asuka was really good. Rollins da gawd. Triple Threat was cool. 

I hope this was the last RAW in a while where both Nia and, to a lesser extent, Lashley were deemed relevant. Can't stand either. Especially Nia. My God she *censored*ing sucks.

Also, was hoping for shit to go down during the Peep Show. Got the point across but it was kinda underwhelming. Could have definitely had Orton wreck Christian.

what are the chances Street Profits join Lashley and MVP cause I could totally see that happening. But the only way I’d see it happening is if they surprise attack Drew on a random RAW before PPV. You know how the usual Title match thing goes where rivals (MVP and Street Profits) interferes and then the allies (Viking Raiders) come to the rescue blah blah blah it gets dragged on to the next PPV. 

keep in mind I don’t pay attention to RAW and barely know what’s going on

This was the RAW before the PPV ? but yea I was also thinking that because Street Profits and Viking Raiders are feuding but they're also both face teams, and they both have beef with MVP & Lashley?

MVP took Lashley away from Lana, now he gon take Montez from Bianca ?????

Ah okay, don't really watch Main Event. The women's booking is really weird right now. They're using a lot of them, and using them well, yet it feels like they aren't. Hoping to see much more of Shayna, Bianca, etc. post-Backlash.

I blame Nia Jax.

Credit to reddit user u/JC_Frost

Since June 10 2015 (1,462 days) :

The New Day have been champions 720 days (49.2%)

Brock Lesnar has been champion 872 days (59.6%)

Charlotte has been champion 695 days (47.8%)

I found 254 total days in this time when none of these three things were true. That is, a championship has been held by at least one of New Day, Brock, or Charlotte for 1,208 days out of the past 5 years, or 82.6%!

• Jeb ★ unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived