WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KING OTIS.

I like how Gronk debuted on SD so they moved Mojo there. Then Gronk switched to Raw after winning the 24/7 title but left Mojo behind lmao

Also, a heel again for some reason.

Some Nick Kids Choice Awards shit.

Braun & Kayla vs. Miz & Morrison pls. :lol:

I swear tonight was the damn IC title match. Why not just do it at Backlash if they keep holding off on it?

Gulak is the best. What a big L this would've been for WWE if they didn't get him back.

The Tokyo Dome effect on the Performance Center just looks funny af.

Vintage Braun.

Why didn't they tip over on the inside? Lmao

New champs. :D Oh *Censored*, I forgot all about the IIconics chasing the titles lmao 

Still got Garza on the 205 Live intro, even though he was just there for a cup of coffee when he was champ lol

Glad to hear. I've heard the superstars playing the role of the crowd did tapings as long as 10 hrs for basically the ol' "hotdog and a handshake" deal.  And they only got to sit for a bit in between breaks.

Smackdown was pretty fun. Sheamus/Hardy, Braun/M&M, Styles/Bryan stuff was all engaging. Still find it weird that they're having the IC title final on Smackdown instead of Backlash but I think something's gonna go down and we'll see it on Backlash itself. 

Bobby Lashley talks his dream match: "If you ever have an opportunity to wrestle the Undertaker and you say no, you are out of your freaking mind ... But then of course, The Brock match is something that has been talked about since the day I started into wrestling, so I know that's always the match the fans want and for me, that is the match that I want too. Brock had been at the top of the business for so long and to have our clash, I think the fans would be really interested in that one.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6EEn9Ypleg

He knows ?

• Jeb ★ unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived