WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Fight Me. said:

Got spoiled a big appearance for SD. Got a crowd for 2 seconds again and shit getting spoiled again lol

bro is it the same guy i’m thinking of bro?

I know people are already ready to kill Nia, but reading the article, there’s a couple ways this really coulda just been a freak accident. I can’t imagine how Nia could forcibly cut Kairi open her up on a regular irish whip to the steps spot.

Man that ain’t stopping folks from wanting to go witch hunting on Nia via social media. Willing to bet half of those people was tweeting about anti cyber bullying the other day too, but are gonna justify it as their “opinions” when it comes to Nia. Can’t pick and choose one min to speak up against something like cyber bullying or whatever then turn around and do the exact opposite. 

1 hour ago, Ziggy Vercetti said:

Man that ain’t stopping folks from wanting to go witch hunting on Nia via social media. Willing to bet half of those people was tweeting about anti cyber bullying the other day too, but are gonna justify it as their “opinions” when it comes to Nia. Can’t pick and choose one min to speak up against something like cyber bullying or whatever then turn around and do the exact opposite. 

For real. Reminds me of the Brie Bella situation too. This is not an easy sport, Nia is big and green. We can be mad that she maybe got her spot too soon, but it doesn’t feel right to kill her all the time because these just seem like honest mistakes, it’s not like she’s Sexy Star or some shit.

I think the problem with Nia is strength. I think she doesn’t know her strength. Sometimes she overexerts but I think overall she’s not as strong as they want her to be. I noticed most of her botches come when she’s supposed to be doing some powerful shit like throwing someone or catching someone. I actually think she would thrive wrestling men.

46 minutes ago, EJ! said:

For real. Reminds me of the Brie Bella situation too. This is not an easy sport, Nia is big and green. We can be mad that she maybe got her spot too soon, but it doesn’t feel right to kill her all the time because these just seem like honest mistakes, it’s not like she’s Sexy Star or some shit.

Right right especially the last part lmao 

Nah man it's just way too often with her. At this point, it's harder to name someone she hasn't hurt. What's worse than being green is being green and terribly unsafe. What we usually overlook is the fact that these injuries hurt these performers from a career standpoint too. For Nia, it's just another "I'm sorry, I *censored*ed up" thing; for them, it impacts their momentum (if they have any) and/or results in plans for them being scrapped or they get lost in the shuffle upon return. Injuries are part and parcel of this business, I get that, but when with every single match/feud involving Nia, you're more about her opponents being seriously hurt than them actually losing, you know shit's bad. Maybe, just maybe, you could give it a pass if she was a class performer to make up for it, but she's bottom of the barrel in that regard too.

Of course hate Nia gets is shitty...people insulting her and telling her to retire is shitty as hell.
But she is a unsafe worker simple as that.
She stands in the ring with some of the best female wrestlers and constantly hurts them.
Sure accidents happen, but then get better or so.
With nia it seems to be always the same, she messes up or someone gets hurt in a match with her...she goes on twitter to use that report to make herself look like a bad ass, and the wheel turns around again.

Its one thing to get thrown into a spot while being green, another to stay there and stay green.
There is no improvement to be seen with Nia, she messes up simple spots even when someone tells her "im not set".

13 hours ago, Ziggy Vercetti said:

I think there's a difference in saying "Hey you're a bad wrestler, you should probably go learn what you're doing" and saying "Hey *censored* you go kill yourself*

1 hour ago, Counting Lights said:

I think there's a difference in saying "Hey you're a bad wrestler, you should probably go learn what you're doing" and saying "Hey *censored* you go kill yourself*

I’m willing to bet Nia has gotten death threats as well. This “Stan” culture is wild bro. No telling what she got sent when the stuff with Becky happened

10 hours ago, Mani-Man said:

Of course hate Nia gets is shitty...people insulting her and telling her to retire is shitty as hell.
But she is a unsafe worker simple as that.
She stands in the ring with some of the best female wrestlers and constantly hurts them.
Sure accidents happen, but then get better or so.
With nia it seems to be always the same, she messes up or someone gets hurt in a match with her...she goes on twitter to use that report to make herself look like a bad ass, and the wheel turns around again.

Its one thing to get thrown into a spot while being green, another to stay there and stay green.
There is no improvement to be seen with Nia, she messes up simple spots even when someone tells her "im not set".

Kairi did not say “I’m not set”, she said “Hanase” which is pretty much Japanese for “let go of me!” a.k.a Kairi was in character. 

She’s big and green. It’s one thing to be green, it’s another to be big and green. If there’s proof she’s refusing to get better and is just carelessly hurting people then okay , but I don’t think that’s the case. They’re mistakes, these things happen and some people are more prone to mistakes than others for various reasons. Y’all remember the year Rollins took out like three people? Cena, Sting and Balor? Rollins is nowhere near green, that was a stretch of bad luck. How about Taker and Goldberg both admitting they weren’t ready for that match they had and then both of them were nearly paralyzed at various points during it from botches? Like I said, they want her to do things she’s not yet capable of doing because she’s green and no matter how good her opponents may be, her size makes it hard for them to overcome her greenness. 

4 hours ago, Counting Lights said:

Cmon bro you really think people online are just “I WISH YOU WERE BETTER AT YOUR JOB!”. When is that ever the case? She gets called fat bitch and sack of shit and whatever else literally all the time. At that point it’s not about her job anymore and if you think things like don’t lead to shit like Hana, then you are not being honest. Like I said, it’s just like with Brie. Brie injured somebody for like the first time ever but people already hated the Bellas so that was all they needed to come at her neck in every way to the point where her husband and coworkers had to come to her defense.

From what I can tell, Nia is not a bad person, if she was then I wouldn’t have an issue with the deconstructive criticism she gets but wrestling fans don’t care because she doesn’t wrestle well enough so now everything about her is fair game.

There have been reports of a possible injury sustained to Kairi Sane during a spot which included Nia Jax. During a spot that saw her go hard into the steel steps, Sane was cut open. As of right now, Sane’s situation isn’t believed to be serious and isn’t a concussion.

It’s said that no one is blaming Nia Jax for this botch. It’s just being viewed as Sane missing her mark or trying to impact the steel steps a little too snug.

Kairi Sane isn’t expected to take any time off. Some are saying that they believe she should just to be on the safe side, but as of right now she has not requested any time off. The injury was barely serious enough that if she asked for time off to recover the WWE would likely approve it, but that doesn’t seem to be an issue at this time.

(Credit: f4wonline.com)

Like I said, folks was ready to go witch hunting on Nia

1 hour ago, Fight Me. said:
For op. Garza moving on up lol

Dope, updated along with the NXT OP. I wouldv'e put Lashley or KO over Orton but part timers gotta part time. Garza over Andrade is weird too

• Jeb ★ unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived