WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

Man, this Charlotte shit is getting out of hand now. Makes zero sense for her to be in that match. 

And how the *Censored* is that old tard not sold on Shayna as a top heel yet sees Nia's useless fat ass as one? *censored*ing senille *censored*er just go away already. 

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

Random thought, why in multi tag team matches like triple threat and fatal 4-ways, why do they always have 2 people in the ring. I feel like it should always be 1 person from each team in the ring at a time.

Because that would be a cluster*censored*. Especially with the referees. Imagine having to keep up with who the 4 legal men are and to not miss any tags being made etc.

4 hours ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

Random thought, why in multi tag team matches like triple threat and fatal 4-ways, why do they always have 2 people in the ring. I feel like it should always be 1 person from each team in the ring at a time.

This does happen sometimes. Mania 28 pre show tag titles was a triple threat done this style with Usos, Colons and Kidd/Gabriel. Was pretty fun.

I think DX/Jeri-Show/Cena&Taker may be the first one I recall doing that. And it was done more recently too...Shane Helms was just talking about it lol

4 hours ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

Never made sense to me either. Especially considering (in case of Fatal 4-ways) that the two teams that don't have either man in the ring to start the match are at a clear disadvantage when the match can technically end without them even having a chance to be in it.

Sean Ross Sapp reporting NXT talent will be the audience for Raw and Smackdown. This is all I wanted man I just cannot get used to the silence. AEW’s more fun the way they’re setup but the PC is a smaller venue so voices should fill it up much better.

2 minutes ago, AONO. said:

when is the last time Asuka wore that coat? and she has her old hear...

I have a feeling Kabuki Warriors are no more :(

They should "trade" Kairi to SD. 

• Jeb ★ unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived