WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, PaperThinWalls said:

I mean, there are only two heels on RAW who are positioned to face Asuka. So it’s either her or Shayna and personally I rather have Asuka face (and beat) Nia now, so we can properly build towards Shayna later.

I get that. But they also could have taken another direction beyond the typical face vs. heel stuff, like maybe have her go against Sane in a match based on mutual respect or something. Maybe someone like Liv Morgan who had a strong showing against Charlotte just recently. I dunno, anything... anyone, but Nia. I'm just beyond sick of her. And she's trash. Mainly because she's trash.

45 minutes ago, Crazy. said:

I get that. But they also could have taken another direction beyond the typical face vs. heel stuff, like maybe have her go against Sane in a match based on mutual respect or something. Maybe someone like Liv Morgan who had a strong showing against Charlotte just recently. I dunno, anything... anyone, but Nia. I'm just beyond sick of her. And she's trash. Mainly because she's trash.

The division has been spinning wheels for the past month due to MITB and Beck'y absence, the division needs some fire and conflict.  Doing a Friend vs. Friend feud doesn't sound like an exciting idea to me even if I like both wrestlers a lot. Not to mention, Asuka just turned babyface so she needs to be contrasted by a hatable heel like Nia to help get her over as a babyface. As for Morgan, she needs to stay as a babyface and gain some credibility.

52 minutes ago, LEGION said:

Or called someone up, liike they did with Austin Theory

But why? They have a heel right there who can easily job to Asuka (which what this feud should be doing -- to get Asuka over as the new dominant babyface grandslam-champ). So why should they send yet another NXT star to potentially job?

I didn't list everyone. I listed the ones who have relevancy to this topic. There's Nattie (who tbf I should've listed earlier since there seems to be a story developing with her in these last couple weeks), Peyton, Billie, Lana, and Zelina. That's your RAW Women's division. As for the Women's tag division (all three brands), it's a shitshow and it's always been a shitshow. I've been saying that since the beginning. WWE doesn't care about tag teams -- but that has little to do with the topic at hand which is about Asuka and her singles competition.

7 hours ago, LEGION said:

6 people aren 't a division. Especially not considering the brand also has tag titles

Its not how many people are, its how you use them to make the division look active and alive.
Which is more of a problem.
They barely know what to do with 2 people in a division, 6 or more seem to be too much.

I thought this Memorial Day tribute was gonna be a Shad one at first for some reason lol

The WWE watermark on the bottom right is throwing me off. It's huge. Reminds me of when they would censor the WWF logo on DVDs back then with the giant scratch logo tlmao

• Jeb ★ unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived