WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Lunchbox said:

WWE is weird, of all the things they did at Mania the match between Randy and Edge was the most criticized so your gonna run it back thinking people will buy into the PPV?

simmer down pal Charly clearly stated it’ll be the greatest wrestling match of all time everything is under control

Seth vs Reys eye... that was some diabolical Randy Orton type of shit. I love Seths character work, he does everything about it so well. and Black vs Black needs to happen. I mean, Alesiter Black vs Seth Rollins. But as a proper feud.  And after that Black goes after the WWE championship. 

Also, somewhere...somehow, heel KO vs Drew would be a great pairing IMO. 

3 hours ago, T-Hell said:

Is Becky's pregnancy legit? I mean, it really sounded like it, especially since I expected Asuka to attack her, but you never know anymore.

Of course.

Looking at MVP's IG story, looks like he's doing commentary on Main Event too. Jeez, commentator, producer, manager and occasional wrestler. How'd he end up wearing all these hats lol

42 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Looking at MVP's IG story, looks like he's doing commentary on Main Event too. Jeez, commentator, producer, manager and occasional wrestler. How'd he end up wearing all these hats lol

Too bad he won't get the world champion hat. He was so close in Impact until he got injured.

1 hour ago, EJ! said:

he better be okay

or are they just enforcing that fake ass rule where they must defend the title every 30 days?

Yeah, Sami just wants to stay in quarantine.

Maybe Sami planted the title in Otis' briefcase. :hqhq:

4 hours ago, AONO. said:

It sucks for Sami :(
But yeah, title needs to be vacated if he can't/won't compete. 

I wonder if they REALLY won't hold it against KO and Sami for not working. Tbh, I kinda doubt it. 

KO is injured

yo there won’t be a crowd during that Edge vs Orton match which means there’ll be no one there to chant “boring” which means Orton is free to slap on a chinlock for at least 10 minutes.

5 hours ago, AONO. said:

It sucks for Sami :(
But yeah, title needs to be vacated if he can't/won't compete. 

I wonder if they REALLY won't hold it against KO and Sami for not working. Tbh, I kinda doubt it. 

It is not like Sami's booking can get much worse. He lost constantly before he became a manager. And it took a three on one for him to win the title. As long as they don't tell him he can't talk on tv. He will use this as promo fuel and be just fine.

• Jeb ★ unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived