Official Backlash Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I'm actually more sick of seeing Nia in the title picture than I am of Charlotte. At least Charlotte is good. Nia is just a useless sack of shit that should be strictly used as a punching bag for the more talented female competitors, that happen to be just about everyone else on the roster.

I can totally see Nia getting the strap. Especially without Kairi Sane with Asuka. And putting Charlotte in that triple threat was only about trying to make Nia looks as strong as possible by beating the two of them. 

WWE Women's Tag Team Championship Match
Triple Threat Match
Nikki Cross & Alexa Bliss vs. The Boss 'n' Hug Connection (c) vs. The IIconics
mFElaWX.png

United States Championship Match
Singles Match
Apollo Crews (c) vs. Andrade (w/ Zelina Vega)
0W98vNt.jpg

24 minutes ago, Lunchbox said:

Christ i know backlash is a filler PPV but *Censored* is this ppv not look that amazing.

? "THIS IS THE GREATEST SHOW"

On 6/9/2020 at 5:54 AM, Lunchbox said:

Christ i know backlash is a filler PPV but *Censored* is this ppv not look that amazing.

PPVs like that usually tend to be alright, due to the low expactation. and it will probably serve well to wrap certain stories up before Summerslam.

Pretty sure some weird stuff will happen during the match (cheap finish, interference, double dq, whatever) with Orton winning leading to a third and decisive bout.

I highly doubt they are actually trying to achieve the greatest wrestling match ever for real. If the match happens to be actually good but nothing special, it will make even less sense than the match being pure garbage.

Edge/Orton feels like the most unpredictable match in a while. The whole build-up has had multiple legends predicting different winners and the story whether Edge can win his first straight-up wrestling match in over nine years. So in that sense it might seem like he's the favorite to win. But Orton has already lost once to him so one might think he'll win this one to even the score. Really looking forward to see how Edge fares. Also understand the criticism their LMS match at 'Mania got but I loved it. Might be biased there.

Fingers crossed Edge the GOAT wins. Oh, and gimme McIntyre/Edge for SummerSlam.

• Jmerc unpinned this topic

Archived