WWE Action Figures

7 hours ago, Random Camera Guy said:

I literally just started collecting elites like a month ago. Pretty fun. Just don’t know which versions of guy to buy because they’re always updating the figures. Now they have this new True FX face scan that shakes a lot of the older figures. 

I don't collect I mostly just buy em for fun. My grandma bought me alot of figures before the whole pandemic. Even some rubber WWF ones and AWA which is cool. Doubt they have much value. Last figures I got were the top talents Seth from my aunt, a basic Kofi from my mom and a Jeff and edge two pack from my grandma. Even got my ps4 that Christmas. It was a great day to be me. She also got me an elite Dolph ziggler and elite big e. The big e has insane articulation. My friend head swapped his elite 70 Dolph and gave the orignal head back so I put it on mines. The articulation is pretty tight but it's an easy fix. Also got me those two figures below. I already had that Bryan head and put it in there. Great fix up. 

image.jpg

I also have a pic fed if you want to check it out. It  on hiatus right now though. I originally uploaded them on my personal channel but made a new one. Either look up Ryuskaue Wrestling Network or just CHAOS Wrestling. 

Made this little arena. It's pretty empty. I don't really have many crowd members so I'll just have a little section for the very few ones I have. I'll also have to get a little commentary guy. Prob some random fig off of eBay. Maybe I'll have the stage a little higher or something. Idrk what I'm going to do with it. But I'll Def be doing some stop motion tests. Should I add a logo on the mat or a white outline? Idk.

image.jpg

image.jpg

You're probably very aware of it if you still collect, but just thought it was worth mentioning Hawkins and Ryder's Major Wrestling Figure Podcast. It's a good listen every week, especially the first couple episodes where they dive into the history of some figures. They've got a great YouTube too, lots of unboxing videos and other stuff on there too.

37 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

You're probably very aware of it if you still collect, but just thought it was worth mentioning Hawkins and Ryder's Major Wrestling Figure Podcast. It's a good listen every week, especially the first couple episodes where they dive into the history of some figures. They've got a great YouTube too, lots of unboxing videos and other stuff on there too.

Yeah i watch alot of there videos but haven't checked out the podcast just yet. I'll definitely check it out when I have the time. :)

Finishing my arena.

I think it looks quite nice considering the few Recourses I have.

For the stage I'll be Flip flopping between putting it here:

And here:

In addition to ring side, there is other levels:

Makes for a lot of cool spots.

It's quite compact. Everything I need is in reach.

Love how it turned out. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Archived