Images Not Showing

So I've been looking around the fourm lately and on some threads images appear to not be showing and either show a  box with some thing like brocklesnar2748.png or stuff like face.png. Not sure what's going on. It's a persistent problem. 

83282FF9-A2DF-45AE-9F21-62CB55822700.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this is correct, but could it be possible that the image hosting site is no longer "hosting" the image, therefore making the IMG tags no longer active? 

The date of the topic post says 2013, so it could be possible. I've posted pics throughout the years in various topics that no longer show up. Some have lasted quite a while, and a lot are completely gone, such as help pics I would add to my shared CAWs.

I mainly used TinyPic, which I don't even think is a thing anymore, at least it wasn't when I last checked.

Again, I could be completely wrong, but I hope the information helped in a way, if you wasn't already aware. 

6 hours ago, Twisted... said:

I'm not sure if this is correct, but could it be possible that the image hosting site is no longer "hosting" the image, therefore making the IMG tags no longer active? 

The date of the topic post says 2013, so it could be possible. I've posted pics throughout the years in various topics that no longer show up. Some have lasted quite a while, and a lot are completely gone, such as help pics I would add to my shared CAWs.

I mainly used TinyPic, which I don't even think is a thing anymore, at least it wasn't when I last checked.

Again, I could be completely wrong, but I hope the information helped in a way, if you wasn't already aware. 

Thanks man, didn’t know about that stuff but now I’m up to speed.

• ThreeG locked this topic

Archived