Attributes & 2K Towers

highlander

Wanted to ask am on Xbox One and need to know am finding it difficult setting attributes as they have changed the way the numbers go up while setting them. Has anyone found a way to set these or fix this. Also on the 2K Towers anyone got advice on how to do the handicap tag match with finn balor. And is this the only handicap match in the towers or is there more. Any advice will be really helpful as having real trouble doing this main reason it's a handicap match and i'm no good at them. But the other reason is where they have changed the controls am finding it difficult.

16 hours ago, highlander said:

Wanted to ask am on Xbox One and need to know am finding it difficult setting attributes as they have changed the way the numbers go up while setting them. Has anyone found a way to set these or fix this. Also on the 2K Towers anyone got advice on how to do the handicap tag match with finn balor. And is this the only handicap match in the towers or is there more. Any advice will be really helpful as having real trouble doing this main reason it's a handicap match and i'm no good at them. But the other reason is where they have changed the controls am finding it difficult.

I think the sliders are the same.. but I used a 2k19 version applied onto 2k20.. seems to work fine.

Towers BaLOR! OMG.. Harper and Rowan are beasts... that is by far the hardest tower and think it was the only 2 v 1 in all the originals... Otis and Tucker in the wasteland was a tag on one  if I remember.
Took me about a dozen tried to beat them.. trick is slide out first thing, grab a weapon and swing like a mad man till you beat them into red at the start.. dont even worry about the objectives to begin with. once you batter them it's easier to focus on one at a time.

I think another bad tower was in the  empire of tomorrow when it was all pixeled and impossible to see who was what

Archived