Is Hulk Hogan fixed yet?

Since I got the lone DLC pack for 2K20 I haven't been able to give him an alternate attire without it messing up during his entrance.  I really kinda wanna make Hollywood Hogan (nWo) or give him his red Hulkamania shirt 

Plus p sure his base attire is missing his weight lifting belt 

Also ik unrelated but Charlotte won't take off her robe during her entrance is there a fix for that?  Looks weird af when she does the cartwheel and gets in the ring

Guessing your Charlotte has an alt attire? I know that using alt attires for Charlotte automatically changes the entrance (or uses the game entrance which doesn't take of the robe except on the current Charlotte Flair which uses it's own one that seems to be hidden from selection if I'm not misremembering).

On 5/2/2020 at 8:53 PM, TheBLACKESTManOnEarth said:

I got Hogan for free. It let me download him from CC. Same with the Fiend. Big L for 2k

Free Hogan ? Like a caw version or a legit in game model thats unlocked for you.

I'm not even mad bro.. I'm 99% sure 2K screwed it up lol. more power to ya!

3 hours ago, Petey_the_Clown said:

Free Hogan ? Like a caw version or a legit in game model thats unlocked for you.

I'm not even mad bro.. I'm 99% sure 2K screwed it up lol. more power to ya!

Yep. Download there models from CC. Hogan was legit I think with his Attire and all. The feinds model has blank. I couldn't find one caw with all the parts lookin good so I took parts (i.e the mask and jacket) from several caws I found edited it to make it better and Frankensteined a good lookin fiend caw. All the ones that were real caws didn't have his Tattoos so I did what I did. Took me forever but it was kinda fun. A demonic scavenger hunt. Hogan like I said if I remember correctly had his dlc attire from the smackdown dlc or whatever. Even though this is the game that doesn't let you download caws for not unlocking the nxt women's Championship, (13-15 don't forget!) I can still have fun every once and a while. Once I get my ps4 back I'll take a picture and post it on my feed. 

Archived