Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Peja12

WCW CAW´s

Thanks shawn! Starrcade isn exactly like it was . Maybe i have to edit it. Its not so hard like doing caws. I hope i get more downloads to upload 10 caws/arenas at the same time. I hate it that i can only upload 5 at the moment. 

You'll get there eventually! I know it taken some time for me to get to that point, but it was a joyful moment to get access to more.

so guys, i want to thank you all for your nice feedback and help for this project, but im tired of this game and i want to quit this project. it consumes to much time for me.

i expected more people are interested in this for pc, but the feedback and the download numbers are to small for this effort. thats why dean malenko was my last caw. 

Welp you were killing it from every angle. All of these are top notch, as expected

thank you very much @WNX.

i want to reupload all my caws with the possibility for you to upload them. I retire for 2k19 and 2k20, but i want that alls my caws are accessable for future gamers. so please reupload them to make that possible. 

thanks guys.