Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeb ★

Assassin's Creed Series (Valhalla)

Never really got into AC, but this trailer is crazy. If the game looks anything like it...holy shit. Regardless, my brother loves this series so definitely getting it when holiday comes around lol

Hopefully better optimized than odyssey was.

They said it was Gameplay but it's more to showcase the Xbox Series X engine lol.

Classic friggin ubisoft. 

and they're getting racked over the coals in the comments lol. won't be surprised if they disable the comment section.

Well good. Don't promise gameplay if you're not gonna show proper gameplay. About time Ubisoft gets called out on their advertising bullshittery.

Oh, man... Ubisoft getting raked over the coals, and here I am... without any marshmallows or popcorn.

If I had to choose between the two, Cyberpunk would be a no brainer.

This looks like more of the same, you know what you're getting with an AC game. That's not a diss on their part as the games are fun enough to play. 

I'll be getting both, but if I only had budget to get one on release day it'd be Cyberpunk definitely

To me, it just doesn't feel like an Assassins Creed game anymore. lol

I'll be waiting for a Black Friday sale before I purchase another AC game at full price.

Really looking forward to this. I liked Odyssey but didn't care much for the setting honestly. This however I'm super excited about. Been a while since I've looked forward to a game this much. My excitement might also be a bit mixed with getting my PS5 too but eh, still stoked to play it.

Have played for about 10 hours and as I expected I love it. Looks beautiful and gameplay feels good. Also don't think I've played a game that was 60 fps before, it's so nice.