Wizard of thays Random Caws (Dean Ambrose and Fricking Freight Train! added)

Wizard of thay

I just hate how most people either do the same caws every year or make popular caws to boost their download count. Prefer to show people that the is a world outside the WWE

5 hours ago, Wizard of thay said:

I just hate how most people either do the same caws every year or make popular caws to boost their download count. Prefer to show people that the is a world outside the WWE

Who cares about download counts? it not like you win anything...
I wish that caw's couldn't be re-upped tho without the original creators approval. or like have a vote system so we stop ending up with clone after clone.

Also hate that we have a limited number of upload slots... although technically not true. as I seem to have Caw's uploaded that I can't delete now.. they seem to be trapped in the servers of limbo.

18 hours ago, Petey_the_Clown said:

Who cares about download counts? it not like you win anything...
I wish that caw's couldn't be re-upped tho without the original creators approval. or like have a vote system so we stop ending up with clone after clone.

Also hate that we have a limited number of upload slots... although technically not true. as I seem to have Caw's uploaded that I can't delete now.. they seem to be trapped in the servers of limbo.

Thats another problem yeah, seeing 506436545 times the same caw...literally the same caw, is awful to the creator of it and all.
Limited number of slots of course too.
The search could also be better...there is a lot that could be better when it comes to that stuff.

Thanks. Re joe Hendry I will reupload when I get the chance. Will probably create a new profile to give me 2 more upload slots.

Beyond that I may be done at the moment. Totally lacking inspiration. So a list  of non WWE (or any other big promotion for that matter would be appreciated. NO Requests as I like the freedom to pick and choose. 

Ah he doesn’t? I didn’t realise that, haven’t really kept up with him in some time.

Back on topic, I reckon since your Jervis and Quack were super strong, why not work on CHIKARA? 

Failing that, PROGRESS wrestling doesn’t have much of a representation on 2K20, might be an avenue worth exploring. 

8 hours ago, Joshistar said:

Ah he doesn’t? I didn’t realise that, haven’t really kept up with him in some time.

Back on topic, I reckon since your Jervis and Quack were super strong, why not work on CHIKARA? 

Failing that, PROGRESS wrestling doesn’t have much of a representation on 2K20, might be an avenue worth exploring. 

That would be AWESOME! Would love to see an UltraMantis Black too

Archived