3X presents: THE TRIAL OF KINGS (I'M BACK!!!)

Thr33X

Oh...hello there! It's been two whole years since I posted on this board, so I'll understand if nobody even remembers who I am lol...but this place was my home from 2006-2018, sharing with the community all of my original creations. I'm not coming back "full time" so to speak, but I figured I might as well show off something for people who remember me, and for those who don't know give ya'll a taste of what it is that I did before I turned my focus away from this forum.

So no that I've finished the intro...The "Trial Of Kings"...what is it exactly? It's a storyline I've contemplated for years that I'm finally executing. It is in the same "universe" if you will as my CAW Fed/Show the XWA (Xtraordinary Wrestling Association). However this centers around my flagship creation, Vincent Fate aka "The King" RIOT. What exactly makes him "The King", since that's a nickname that's used by practically everyone in wrestling (lol)? Well, in this case it's not just a nickname or moniker, but an actual title that is recognized by a powerful organization called MONARCH...the full distinction is "The King Of Fear". This title is determined through a grand tournament called "The Trial Of Kings", of which there have been 2 before, this one being the 3rd. There's plenty of backstory there that will tell much about Riot's "lore" that you'll have to wait to see on my YouTube channel, but if you're familiar with the anime/manga series' Kengan Ashura and Kengan Omega, this draws direct inspiration from it...with a little John Wick sprinkled on top. Trust me, it's gonna be good.

With that said, I'd like to show off some of the combatants that will be in this tournament. Many of them are new creations, but there are a handful of CAWS I've made for a while who will also be featured. At the moment they aren't uploaded, but I will update this post when they are. Obviously, I'm still working with 2K19, as I have no intention on buying the dumpster fire that's 2K20. Now, here are the profiles...more to come in future posts:

DpGF76R.jpg

ew7Rwvb.jpg

MGD8EGz.jpg

rSjqigC.jpg

uCWaaUZ.jpg

7pUhJy3.jpg

BSWFbDX.jpg

AZzCsy7.jpg

6Bv7gW9.jpg

Looking fantastic as always old friend! I’ve had to create a new account because recovering my old one seems to be helpless.

In these weird quaran-times I’ve redownloaded 2K19 and thought it time to make a return to the boards and CAW creation. I’ve also been checking out and enjoying your YouTube shows :) looking forward to this tournament unfolding.

• 2 weeks later...

Those look great and you weren't forgotten. Though I think the reason you left was due to how things weren't as active as in the past. And with how 2k20 came out people are split: some stuck with 2K19, some went to 2K20, and others will rather wait for a new one instead of playing an old or broken game.

Man im so glad you are back,  always love your work. I always download your riot caw for my universe mode. Already been watching your series on YT and its dope.  Can't  wait  for when you upload your caws esp. RIOT.

Damn...very, VERY impressive. So first off, welcome back to 2K19. I see now that the life of the 2K19 servers has been officially extended, more and more creators are coming back, from both 2K20 and back to the series period. 

Second, I definitely love and appreciate the unique designs, overall looks, and backstories of these caws. You've clearly put a lot of though and TLC into them.

I don't know if you've uploaded any of these, but I for one would be very interested in a couple of these, namely Riot and Silver, and possibly Magnus and Aleksei. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2020 at 3:12 PM, MrMorbid81 said:

Damn...very, VERY impressive. So first off, welcome back to 2K19. I see now that the life of the 2K19 servers has been officially extended, more and more creators are coming back, from both 2K20 and back to the series period. 

Second, I definitely love and appreciate the unique designs, overall looks, and backstories of these caws. You've clearly put a lot of though and TLC into them.

I don't know if you've uploaded any of these, but I for one would be very interested in a couple of these, namely Riot and Silver, and possibly Magnus and Aleksei. 

RIOT is definitely one I need in my universe before 2K shuts down the servers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/28/2020 at 11:01 AM, Swan77 said:

Looks like he has been uploading them. Use hashtag 3XCAW. 

Yeah Blackhart, Tommy, Akio, Alexsei, El Peligro, and few others. I asked for Magnus, Silver and Riot, and he said he's currently using his B block of guys with Riot and Silver being on C and D blocks, so I gotta wait. Worth it though. 

Archived