WWE 2K ORIGINALS

highlander

I need some help/advice for the WWE 2K ORIGIINALS for Xbox One.  Is there another way to unlock all the stuff without having to go through doing all the matches. And I don't understand why when I purchase it through dlc why I still need to go through and unlock when I've paid for it and it should already be unlocked. If there is no other way then what's the point of us being charged for it.

Aye, This has been the issue since launch....

You paid for the privilege of Completing somewhat boring MK style towers ... with text cut scenes straight out of SVR 11.

You can only unlock everything By finishing all the towers.
There are extra locked CAw parts that need to be unlocked by grinding the My Player career Mode.. But I CBA to eve touch that Garbage

This is a strange one for me because a couple of my accounts have all the attire parts and 80% of moves (differs depending on Original) since wasteland wanderers unlocked (not the Fiend one though) without actually playing it.

The others just have those unlocked that say after purchasing blah blah...

I just think it's complete bull you buy dlc but are expected to unlock stuff even though you have paid for it and should be available to use. If we have to unlock stuff why isn't it already in the game and not dlc because you don't really get anything as dlc do you honestly. Also has anyone got an email address for 2k so I can contact them please. I don't use Instagram or twitter and on there site you have to sign up to contact them. And I refuse to do that, hope someone can help me with this please, thanks.

On 4/26/2020 at 11:54 AM, highlander said:

I just think it's complete bull you buy dlc but are expected to unlock stuff even though you have paid for it and should be available to use. If we have to unlock stuff why isn't it already in the game and not dlc because you don't really get anything as dlc do you honestly. Also has anyone got an email address for 2k so I can contact them please. I don't use Instagram or twitter and on there site you have to sign up to contact them. And I refuse to do that, hope someone can help me with this please, thanks.

https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

You don't have to sign up.

On 4/26/2020 at 11:54 AM, highlander said:

Disgusting to think someone over at 2K thought it would be a great gaming experience.

I managed to email 2k but have had no reply yet. But I basically cannot do any of the movesets because the moves I need are locked and I can't unlock them as I cannot do the tower stuff. I feel I have been ripped off with the dlc because you don't nothing is available you have to unlock everything. So I have pretty much wasted a load of my benefit money on a game and dlc that I can't even use. Thank you 2k for pretty much conning everyone by making out that when you get and download the dlv everything would be ready to use, what a crock.

Yeh that's the point ...  the Originals DLC has a few Bonus stuff Unlocked from the start but any moves  or clothing parts used by originals Characters are locked until you Defeat them in the whatever Tower they are linked to.

100% agree its BS... and Im still missing two DLC moves in Wasteland DLC even tho i've clocked it all multiple times.. something just will not unlock for me. yet I've seen others have it... so its clearly a Bug with how I've gone about doing the Towers out of order or something

It's total BS they pretty much made out if you get the dlc the content will be available to use straight away. So you get the dlc only to find you have to unlock content that you have bought and should already be available, far as i'm concerned that's fraud.

Archived