Keep the server's open for wwe 2k19

oliver343

• 3 weeks later...

I know there's a small bunch of creators still on 19 in some weird protest, but realistically how many of them *actually* play the game? Like, actual matches, universe, etc. Other than just being stuck in CAW mode making people they never used even when they were in the game 2 years ago.

41 minutes ago, ThreeG said:

I know there's a small bunch of creators still on 19 in some weird protest, but realistically how many of them *actually* play the game? Like, actual matches, universe, etc. Other than just being stuck in CAW mode making people they never used even when they were in the game 2 years ago.

It seems like more then a small bunch, and the ones who have tried to stick with 20 seem to have issues.

14 hours ago, X-zero said:

It seems like more then a small bunch, and the ones who have tried to stick with 20 seem to have issues.

I'm one of those poor bastards that can't go back to 2K19, the new controls that I happen to actually like and the new animations just makes it really hard even with how absolutely broken 2K20 is. Its rough, really rough.

I really wish there was a way to just take 2K19, grab all the good stuff from 2K20, like the new moves and animations, roster, etc. and slam it back into 2K19. But unfortunately outside of PC mods there's about as much a chance of that happening as there is of 5 Star Wrestling getting re-released to raving reviews.

Archived