Big333Gus CAW - Jericho 2020 UPLOADED

Big333Gus

Wow is all i can say, amazing job man, finally a quality Jericho has been uploaded, you are a godsend sir.

But do you think you could upload a non DLC version? i'm assuming the spinning elbow is likely the only DLC on it, so if its not too much trouble could upload a slot without the spinning elbow? I got every DLC pack except the Asuka one that has his Spinning Elbow in it, so if you just replace the elbow in a different slot with the code breaker or something i should be able to download it.

36 minutes ago, J-man89 said:

Wow is all i can say, amazing job man, finally a quality Jericho has been uploaded, you are a godsend sir.

But do you think you could upload a non DLC version? i'm assuming the spinning elbow is likely the only DLC on it, so if its not too much trouble could upload a slot without the spinning elbow? I got every DLC pack except the Asuka one that has his Spinning Elbow in it, so if you just replace the elbow in a different slot with the code breaker or something i should be able to download it.

Thanks - Tats took me some time but I’m pretty happy with it. Thought I’d share seeing as though there aren’t that many current era versions online. 

Uploded a version without the elbow. Let me know if that shows up as non-DLC. Thanks. 

22 minutes ago, Big333Gus said:

Thanks - Tats took me some time but I’m pretty happy with it. Thought I’d share seeing as though there aren’t that many current era versions online. 

Uploded a version without the elbow. Let me know if that shows up as non-DLC. Thanks. 

Yes i can download it now, thank you so much man! This really is the best Jericho thats been made for 2K20, and i don't think anyone has taken a crack at his recent gear, so thank you for that man, can't tell you how much i appreciate this.

I don't know if you've uploaded anything before this but if this is your first creation its a hell of a first impression, phenomenal job man, hope to see more from you on here.

No joke J-man, if that's your first impression and first caw uploaded, your'e gonna go really far in this Caw game friend. Like J-Man said, there aren't that many good Jericho caw out there for 2k20, especially with his current look, which you captured brilliantly . Was really, really looking forward to a solid man, and this more then does the trick. Thank you for this wonderful contribution buddy. You should be proud.

1 hour ago, Motown Saint said:

I remember your Content from WWE 13. You had the best Seth Rollins on PS3. Man, that was long ago.

Jericho looks amazing. Well done

Thanks man. Yeah it’s been a very long time since I did something  and shared it.  Hope you enjoy.

On 4/21/2020 at 6:55 PM, J-man89 said:

Yes i can download it now, thank you so much man! This really is the best Jericho thats been made for 2K20, and i don't think anyone has taken a crack at his recent gear, so thank you for that man, can't tell you how much i appreciate this.

I don't know if you've uploaded anything before this but if this is your first creation its a hell of a first impression, phenomenal job man, hope to see more from you on here.

Thanks. Been playing these games for way too long.  Tried my hand at cawing about 8-10 years ago and I’m much better at the logos/attires than the face morphing.  Pale in comparison to the greats (Ryeedee, Bhangra, Defract and Kradiation). 

Ive posted customs in the past and a few real guys back in the day. 

As there wasn’t much to go by on CC thought I’d share.  Generally just tweak or update others to suit my OCD on attires.  Still not happy with the jacket texture based on how logos work this year. 

On 4/21/2020 at 7:57 PM, Soul RiderX said:

No joke J-man, if that's your first impression and first caw uploaded, your'e gonna go really far in this Caw game friend. Like J-Man said, there aren't that many good Jericho caw out there for 2k20, especially with his current look, which you captured brilliantly . Was really, really looking forward to a solid man, and this more then does the trick. Thank you for this wonderful contribution buddy. You should be proud.

Thanks man. Appreciate it. You are knocking out some great stuff yourself.  I’ve downloaded most. 

nice work on  jericho!

ok i´m not the only one with the face bug. i dont know why it appears on some caws. i had to repair it on my benoit with a skin color tattoo.gfsdgf.PNG.c0020ad0ac34ee5eaf79cd8148e3cb73.PNG

Edit: i think i solved the problem. It has something to do with the body textures you can choose. 

On 6/18/2020 at 12:04 PM, Peja12 said:

nice work on  jericho!

ok i´m not the only one with the face bug. i dont know why it appears on some caws. i had to repair it on my benoit with a skin color tattoo.gfsdgf.PNG.c0020ad0ac34ee5eaf79cd8148e3cb73.PNG

Edit: i think i solved the problem. It has something to do with the body textures you can choose. 

Weird, I updated the body and it looks ok in game on mine now.  Reuploaded.

On 6/17/2020 at 10:54 PM, J-man89 said:

Wow the update looks great! the body looks alot more accurate now, and the face is spot on man.

On 6/18/2020 at 11:15 AM, Petey_the_Clown said:

Very good!  New face looks great

Thanks guys : Just uploaded a new version with new body and updated attire from this past Wednesday.  Think I'm done with this now and it should be the final version.  Up on CC now.

Wow you just keep making that Jericho better and better, and yeah i agree this should be the final version, everything is perfect, you got the body shape spot on now, the face texture is flawless, that new attire is perfect, just flawless work man.

Archived