Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fight Me.

Exclusive News On Vince McMahon Meeting With Talent: Talent Cuts Coming, Furloughs, WWE HQ

Just realized Drake Maverick was still the 205 Live GM too. Not that they used him much these days during the pandemic, but still. I worry for those guys too...surprised we haven't heard more names from that brand.

22 minutes ago, Creepia said:

Rusev gave WWE staff 25k of his own money recently because they weren't being paid, and now they fire him lmao. 

What an old bag Vince is

wow, didn't know he did that... that's incredibly shitty.

but I am not really surprised with the release, there were reports for some time now that they couldn't reach a deal on a new contract, and that it's expiring relatively soon. 

I feel sorry more for poor Curt Hawkins (than Zack Ryder) since Hawkis has never won a singles title (not even the 24/7 Championship) in WWE and he got buried by his partner success and fan support. He has only held  tag team gold in WWE and they could have kept him and had him reunite with Trevor Lee (Cameron Grimes).

Rowan could reunite in AEW under The Dark Order banner with Harper (Brodie Lee).

Mike & Maria Kanellis have history with The Butcher (Sutter) & The Bunny (Allie) so they can rekindle the feud in AEW.

Lio Rush showing up in Impact Wrestling would add another one to their former Cruiserweight Champions list which already includes TJP and Rich Swann. The only former Cruiserweight Champion in AEW is Pac (Neville).

I am surprised The Colons weren't released back when The Ascension was released after both teams failed to make it in 2K20 after being in 2K19.

If Jinder Mahal gets released I wouldn't be surprised to see him reunite with his uncle (Gama Singh) in Impact Wrestling as part of the Desi Hit Squad.

As much as it is awful all these people have lost their jobs, I can't say many of them being gone will make much of a difference to me. 

Hawkins and Lee were a thing in TNA/GFW for l like 2 mins lol But also I feel like at this point in his career, Hawkins is probably happier running his wrestling school and seeing his students like freakin' MJF make it big in the world now.

1 hour ago, Jmerc said:

As much as it is awful all these people have lost their jobs, I can't say many of them being gone will make much of a difference to me. 

That’s amazing to know. 

3 minutes ago, A.O.L. said:

That’s amazing to know. 

Half the people haven't been used in months. 

Apparently 100 office staff has been let go from WWE HQ. This is just getting even more sad now, I hope the media come after Vince and the WWE like they've done to Premier League football clubs and footballers. 

I'm just confused, according to Braun talent doesn't get paid unless they are showing up to events so why release half this talent?

I've read that some of them got released because they refused to wrestle due to covid. Dunno if that's true, but goddamn, wtf WWE? 

Credit:pwinsider

Kendo Kashin, Chris Guy/Ace Steel and Serena Deeb were all cut from the WWE Performance Center staff as Coaches today as part of WWE's cutbacks.

6 hours ago, King Nova said:

THEY RELEASED DEONNA TOO WHAT THE *Censored*. IM PULLING UP TO VINCES OFFICE RIGHT NOW 😡

Deonna, Rowan & Rusev...cutting all my thicc faves

Selfishly I'm not too fussed about 95% of this list. It sucks for them of course, but speaking as a fan I only care to see a handful of them in other companies I like. Do I want to see Rowan and Rusev in AEW? Yes. I want to see Rowan vs. Lance Archer, for some reason that match appeals to me. I also think their women's division could use Deonna and Mike Bennett. 

Edited by Creepia

1 hour ago, Creepia said:

Selfishly I'm not too fussed about 95% of this list. It sucks for them of course, but speaking as a fan I only care to see a handful of them in other companies I like. Do I want to see Rowan and Rusev in AEW? Yes. I want to see Rowan vs. Lance Archer, for some reason that match appeals to me. I also think their women's division could use Deonna and Mike Bennett. 

Iseewhatyoudidthere.

9 hours ago, King RyderFan said:

We got one more:

Hide contents

2BD87B0E-D434-401B-A29B-D57C3BD3CC80.thumb.jpeg.c00cb63d0f4f3a190f08f98809d02ffa.jpeg

MEGALUL

Would be the happiest day of my life, if it were only true...