Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fight Me.

Exclusive News On Vince McMahon Meeting With Talent: Talent Cuts Coming, Furloughs, WWE HQ

yeah... I'm guessing they are cutting on talents who they can do without in the next couple of months at least, and who are not or will be in major storylines. 

They probably were not going to use the OC without AJ for example. It really sucks for them, but they are probably are or were the biggest earners out of all of them on that least, so hopefully it won't affect them THAT much. All the jobbers... makes sense, but it sucks. Lio is kinda weird actually, but I can see him coming back easily after this is done. 

Rowan... :(

All the travel probably is a big of an issue too. 

Edited by AONO.

The return of Perc Angle is imminent, Get the Steel Cage matches ready. It’s about to be Demon Time

8 minutes ago, Jeb ★ said:

Mike Chioda has been with WWE since 1989, crazy

No way is he gone?! 

Just now, Fight Me. said:

Kairi Sane, Peyton Royce, Ruby Riott...

That hasn't been confirmed.

Mike Chioda?! Mike *censored*ing Chioda?! Oh man, that sucks. He was my favourite ref god dammit.

2 minutes ago, Crazy. said:

Tamina STILL managed to survive ffs, she's actually gonna complete a decade

Imagine actually wishing for someone to lose their job during a crisis like this. Just...wow...

Just now, King RyderFan said:

Imagine actually wishing for someone to lose their job during a crisis like this. Just...wow...

I want her out because she sucks balls.

Anyway, word going around Twitter is that Kairi Sane and IIconics got the chop too, but it's just a rumor at this point.

Can't believe they got rid of Rowan. Hope he gets picked up somewhere else. That really sucks. Sucks for all these people.

Just now, Crazy. said:

I want her out because she sucks balls.

Anyway, word going around Twitter is that Kairi Sane and IIconics got the chop too, but it's just a rumor at this point.

So...you want someone to struggle during a pandemic and economical crash just because you think they suck at their job? Got it.