Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fight Me.

Exclusive News On Vince McMahon Meeting With Talent: Talent Cuts Coming, Furloughs, WWE HQ

Just because someone has experience in wrestling...doesn't mean their podcast will be good. There is no logic there. Who tf wants to listen to either of those 2? 

If they have good chemistry and don’t talk over each other then it might be good. Their experiences could def help relate to stuff and I’m sure they have some stories from their own careers.

They had one before WWE already, they're just bringing it back.

I heard about them using The Revolt last week. Guess this confirms it, I dig it.

hes still doing stuff with WWE, curious. I know the CW stuff, but this isnt that.

and holy shit tweets show up in posts?

Edited by Muur

Just now, Muur said:
hes still doing stuff with WWE, curious

He mentioned last week they're still allowing him to be in the Interim Cruiserweight Championship tournament.

Just now, Fight Me. said:

He mentioned last week they're still allowing him to be in the Interim Cruiserweight Championship tournament.

ye but that has nothing to do with "the bump" and surely that CW stuff already happened?

Nope, it's live live. That's what Vince wants. And he's probably appearing to promote his appearances there, but it will be interesting to see how they go about it.

Wrestling Observer said they're going back to taping shows starting next week

Drake def seems like one of those guys that would get resigned after this is over. Depends how he is portrayed in the tourney but this could be Drake’s chance to be that underdog he was as Spud in TNA

6 hours ago, TheCAWstumizer said:

Glad hero is gone though. He'll do amazing in the indies

.... what indies?

9 hours ago, TheCAWstumizer said:

Glad hero is gone though. He'll do amazing in the indies

Dude, the indies are dead for the foreseeable future. Like, normally I'd agree that a few of these guys are better off elsewhere, but given the timing, they're royally *censored*.

2 hours ago, Counting Lights said:

Dude, the indies are dead for the foreseeable future. Like, normally I'd agree that a few of these guys are better off elsewhere, but given the timing, they're royally *censored*.

6 hours ago, LEGION said:

.... what indies?

Yeah I know but once everything's back to normal he should go back to ROH or CZW. But it's bad timing I agree 

2 hours ago, TheCAWstumizer said:

Yeah I know but once everything's back to normal he should go back to ROH or CZW. But it's bad timing I agree 

What year is this? CZW and ROH are dead

ROH wasn't dead, was showing signs of life since Scrull took over and they were building what was looking to be the best card mania weekend.

On 4/23/2020 at 4:09 PM, Creepia said:

What year is this? CZW and ROH are dead

Having an older name like hero could boost either of them not to mention lio rush who could also come back

As long as Hyde is in charge they could get Hogan and they won't be worth anything. There are several promotions that are doing what they use to do way better.