Exclusive News On Vince McMahon Meeting With Talent: Talent Cuts Coming, Furloughs, WWE HQ

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

Might as well cut Gronk due to him playing football again

WWE tweeted something about him defending the 24/7 title at the NFL lol

Edit: Missed the Cain news.

Take this as you wish

WWE talents who are looking to be released from their contracts may be able to get those releases as the company is reportedly still looking to make cuts due to tough times brought on by the coronavirus pandemic.

It was noted by @Wrestlevotes how multiple sources report that WWE is willing to grant a release to “just about anyone” who makes the request right now.

“Basically if a talent wants out, they can go,” wrote WV.

It will be interesting to see if anyone asks to be released during the current period of uncertainty. There was said to be a lot of fear within WWE earlier this month when they made company-wide cuts due to the negative business impact COVID-19 brought on. It’s safe to say many employees were thankful to still have a job after the cuts were made.

Stay tuned for updates on any additional releases.

Actually liked him, had alot of potential to be a hoss high flyer but they didn't use him other the n the brock program.

On 4/28/2020 at 6:06 AM, Ziggy Vercetti said:

Caught hands from Brock and nothing more (on screen wise)

I'm curious who will actually request a release. Like...I'm sure there's a handful looking to leave, but given the circumstances, they may not step forward for fear of getting work over the next months. If there's any bigger names looking to leave, i guess they'd be safe as you know they'd be plucked up immediately by either AEW, Impact or NJPW.

Archived