Exclusive News On Vince McMahon Meeting With Talent: Talent Cuts Coming, Furloughs, WWE HQ

Guest Fight Me.

46 minutes ago, Saturi said:

Was About to post About Taynara and Tino but you already know by now.

they also said that they are About to release all Talent that wasn't on tv but rather only doing houseshows.

On the top of that they might "clean" the whole Performance Center for now.

If this will really happen I see the following being cut aswell:

Kacy Catanzaro, Vanessa Borne, Jessamyn Duke, Marina Shafir, Jinny, Dani Luna, Simone Johnson, Rita Reis, Rachel Evers, Karen Q, Jessi Kamea, Indy Hartwell, Emily Andzulis, Catalina Garcia, Briana Brandy, Candy Floss, Santana Garrett. :(

That's only on the women side. Expect to hear a lot of Males and Refs being cut aswell. :(

Seriously hating this!

I know damn well they better leave the ones in bold alone ? They already gave my favs the boot on both rosters. 

in all seriousness I don’t want no more releases especially during this time. No telling who’s dealing with what off camera. 

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is also combined with the annual post Mania releases so some would likely have been released anyway sadly. I'd assume people like The OC, Ryder, Hawkins, Angle, Rowan & possibly Drake (because he was announced for tournament) and a lot of the backroom staff would have been kept. Not sure about many of the others.

It's nice to see many of them are reportedly getting payment for 3 months at least and are already using it to their advantage in terms of shirt sales (without WWE getting a big cut).

With Impact also filming again (they just did 12 weeks apparently) I'm sure at the next tapings people like Drake, EC3, EY and maybe Sarah Logan joining the Deaners will show up.

Credit;pwi

The following talents appear to have been released from their WWE NXT deals as they have been removed from the WWE Performance Center website:

*Mohamed Abdelfattah aka Mohamed Fahim, an Egyptian-born talent who was signed in Jauary 2018.

*Marcos Gomes, a Brazilian talent signed in May 2019 with a background in Muay Thai and Brazilian jiu-jitsu.

*Faisal Kurdi was signed in June 2019 after a tryout in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.  He had a background in Muay Thai and MMA.

*Edgar Lopez, a Mexican talent, was signed in September 2019 after a WWE tryout in Chile.  He came from a football background.

*Bodybuilder Hussain Aldagal, also from Saudi Arabia, was signed following a tryout in June 2019.  

*Yifeng, known as Rocky in NXT rings, was a signee from China with an acting background who had signed in September 2016.  He had been competing on NXT live events as recently as this past February.

It should also be noted that Kassius Ohno (aka Chris Hero) has been moved to the Alumni section of the WWE website as of Friday and has also been released.  He has had two runs in WWE developmental, the first from 2011-2013 and the second from 2016 until this week.  He'll be a welcome return to the independent scene.

Maaaan, I wish Ohno was in his best shape. Dude was killing it on the Indy scene before he got signed again. It’s unfortunate how he gets overlooked by WWE, he was top 5 in the whole company in the ring that they had. I hope he steps away for a bit to get in his best condition cause I want some more healthy years added onto his career. I need a HERO man. 

2 hours ago, TNFNS said:

Maaaan, I wish Ohno was in his best shape. Dude was killing it on the Indy scene before he got signed again. It’s unfortunate how he gets overlooked by WWE, he was top 5 in the whole company in the ring that they had. I hope he steps away for a bit to get in his best condition cause I want some more healthy years added onto his career. I need a HERO man. 

He has some condition where he's just better off being big, no? Plus, I seem to recall him getting better the bigger he got lol

7 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

He has some condition where he's just better off being big, no? Plus, I seem to recall him getting better the bigger he got lol

yeah, dude was crazy agile and had good conditioning for the way he looked. 

I think he proved a lot of doubters wrong really, and I'm talking about the fans actually, because he got a lot of shit from them too. 

1 hour ago, Fight Me. said:

Unfortunately not resigned. She is supposed to just make another appearance or two as a free Agent. :(

Her appearance on yesterday raw was even cancelled but she might be in next weeks raw.

Also Maria and Mike made a announcement that they will start a Wrestling podcast that will involved several companies.

Since both have many years of experience in the Industry and Maria has helped indy companies before it should be good.

• Jmerc unpinned this topic

Archived