Exclusive News On Vince McMahon Meeting With Talent: Talent Cuts Coming, Furloughs, WWE HQ

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, E#37 said:

Wasn’t Matha on NXT this week against Balor?

No, that was Fabian Aichner of Imperium lol

Dan Matha did recently redebut on NXT UK  though alongside Riddick Moss and Robert Stone was supposed to be their manager.  But then you know, Moss ended up on Raw somehow and Stone is now with Chelsea Green lol I forget Matha got a name change too, Dorian Mak lmao

15 minutes ago, AONO. said:

wait, why am I reading that released talent still has 90 day non-compete clause (NXT 30 days)?
I thought it doesn't apply when they are released like this. 

Wow... kinda surprised, but not really.

In fairness, I think they get paid for those 90 days, plus there isn’t anywhere for them to go, so...

what's odd for me the most about OC is that they seemed like company men for some time now... and it's not like they weren't used... hell, I don't think it's even wrong to assume that they are good merch sellers... It really sucks for them and their famillies :(

And Rowan... dude worked like crazy, untill they've put him in the dumpster on RAW for whatever the reason, after being red hot...

6 hours ago, AONO. said:

wait, why am I reading that released talent still has 90 day non-compete clause (NXT 30 days)?
I thought it doesn't apply when they are released like this. 

Wow... kinda surprised, but not really.

They aren't going to be able to complete before then anyway

I realize that it's highly unlikely, but still...

AEW is doing closed shows too. let's say some other company finds a way to do a no audience show or whatever in the next 90 days (things can hapoen in that time). 

If, let's say Rowan who was presuambly cut due to the situation, and AEW wants to get him some work (again, unlikely), he can't do it.

Kinda shitty.

1 hour ago, AONO. said:

I realize that it's highly unlikely, but still...

AEW is doing closed shows too. let's say some other company finds a way to do a no audience show or whatever in the next 90 days (things can hapoen in that time). 

If, let's say Rowan who was presuambly cut due to the situation, and AEW wants to get him some work (again, unlikely), he can't do it.

Kinda shitty.

The loophole might be the day the show airs. If it airs after the 90 days he might be good to wrestle. 

Was About to post About Taynara and Tino but you already know by now.

they also said that they are About to release all Talent that wasn't on tv but rather only doing houseshows.

On the top of that they might "clean" the whole Performance Center for now.

If this will really happen I see the following being cut aswell:

Kacy Catanzaro, Vanessa Borne, Jessamyn Duke, Marina Shafir, Jinny, Dani Luna, Simone Johnson, Rita Reis, Rachel Evers, Karen Q, Jessi Kamea, Indy Hartwell, Emily Andzulis, Catalina Garcia, Briana Brandy, Candy Floss, Santana Garrett. :(

That's only on the women side. Expect to hear a lot of Males and Refs being cut aswell. :(

Seriously hating this!

• Jmerc unpinned this topic

Archived