Exclusive News On Vince McMahon Meeting With Talent: Talent Cuts Coming, Furloughs, WWE HQ

Guest Fight Me.

Just realized Drake Maverick was still the 205 Live GM too. Not that they used him much these days during the pandemic, but still. I worry for those guys too...surprised we haven't heard more names from that brand.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Creepia said:

Rusev gave WWE staff 25k of his own money recently because they weren't being paid, and now they fire him lmao. 

What an old bag Vince is

wow, didn't know he did that... that's incredibly shitty.

but I am not really surprised with the release, there were reports for some time now that they couldn't reach a deal on a new contract, and that it's expiring relatively soon. 

I feel sorry more for poor Curt Hawkins (than Zack Ryder) since Hawkis has never won a singles title (not even the 24/7 Championship) in WWE and he got buried by his partner success and fan support. He has only held  tag team gold in WWE and they could have kept him and had him reunite with Trevor Lee (Cameron Grimes).

Rowan could reunite in AEW under The Dark Order banner with Harper (Brodie Lee).

Mike & Maria Kanellis have history with The Butcher (Sutter) & The Bunny (Allie) so they can rekindle the feud in AEW.

Lio Rush showing up in Impact Wrestling would add another one to their former Cruiserweight Champions list which already includes TJP and Rich Swann. The only former Cruiserweight Champion in AEW is Pac (Neville).

I am surprised The Colons weren't released back when The Ascension was released after both teams failed to make it in 2K20 after being in 2K19.

If Jinder Mahal gets released I wouldn't be surprised to see him reunite with his uncle (Gama Singh) in Impact Wrestling as part of the Desi Hit Squad.

Hawkins and Lee were a thing in TNA/GFW for l like 2 mins lol But also I feel like at this point in his career, Hawkins is probably happier running his wrestling school and seeing his students like freakin' MJF make it big in the world now.

Selfishly I'm not too fussed about 95% of this list. It sucks for them of course, but speaking as a fan I only care to see a handful of them in other companies I like. Do I want to see Rowan and Rusev in AEW? Yes. I want to see Rowan vs. Lance Archer, for some reason that match appeals to me. I also think their women's division could use Deonna and Mike Bennett. 

1 hour ago, Creepia said:

Selfishly I'm not too fussed about 95% of this list. It sucks for them of course, but speaking as a fan I only care to see a handful of them in other companies I like. Do I want to see Rowan and Rusev in AEW? Yes. I want to see Rowan vs. Lance Archer, for some reason that match appeals to me. I also think their women's division could use Deonna and Mike Bennett. 

Iseewhatyoudidthere.

• Jmerc unpinned this topic

Archived