Exclusive News On Vince McMahon Meeting With Talent: Talent Cuts Coming, Furloughs, WWE HQ

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's easy to see they may be pulling some shitty moves.

But a for lot of these with some exceptions, it was either just a matter of time... or they really are extra that have been used almost never. 

Hell, even Rusev... :( it wasn't looking like he was going to sign a new contract.   

45 minutes ago, AlterNation said:

https://corporate.wwe.com/news/company-news/2020/04-15-2020

"The Company’s reductions of employee compensation and headcount result in an estimated monthly savings of $4 million along with cash flow improvement of $140 million primarily from the deferral in spending on the Company’s new headquarters. Additionally, the Company has substantial financial resources, both available cash and debt capacity, which currently total approximately $0.5 billion, to manage the challenges ahead."

That pisses me off.

Shareholders matter more to them than the human lives affected by this. Corporate America for ya.

1 minute ago, Monkey D. Jiggy said:

Might take longer than people realize for business to pick back up again and who knows the state the WWE will be in when it does.

Not only that, but this shows WWE’s MO so, so, so well. Hoard talent when options are available and the moment the business is shut down they dump anyone and everyone they don’t see as “valuable”. No Way Jose flew in just for a nothing job match and they fire him 48 hours later. Disgusting. Disgraceful. Despicable.

• Jmerc unpinned this topic

Archived