Exclusive News On Vince McMahon Meeting With Talent: Talent Cuts Coming, Furloughs, WWE HQ

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, King RyderFan said:

So...you want someone to struggle during a pandemic and economical crash just because you think they suck at their job? Got it.

All these years later and you're still not very bright, are you? I obviously wouldn't want anyone to lose their job because of a pandemic; however, if there's no other option, I'd obviously prefer to see the back of performers that actually suck. Lesser of the two evils -- heard of it?

Just now, Crazy. said:

All these years later and you're still not very bright, are you? I obviously wouldn't want anyone to lose their job because of a pandemic; however, if there's no other option, I'd obviously prefer to see the back of performers that actually suck. Lesser of the two evils -- heard of it?

You are missing the point completely. You shouldn’t be wishing ANYONE to lose their job, obviously people are going to go, but saying “why not X” or “how could they fire “Y over Z” is just and awful thing to say.

4 minutes ago, Lunchbox said:

Anyone else feel like we are watching a new epsiode of the Dark Side of Pro Wrestling play out? Like shady deals to be deemed essential, then releasing a ton of talent. God forbid if anyone gets sick.

I wanna see a Behind The Titantron/The Final Bell video on the whole WWE/Coronavirus issue 

https://corporate.wwe.com/news/company-news/2020/04-15-2020

"The Company’s reductions of employee compensation and headcount result in an estimated monthly savings of $4 million along with cash flow improvement of $140 million primarily from the deferral in spending on the Company’s new headquarters. Additionally, the Company has substantial financial resources, both available cash and debt capacity, which currently total approximately $0.5 billion, to manage the challenges ahead."

That pisses me off.

Archived