Exclusive News On Vince McMahon Meeting With Talent: Talent Cuts Coming, Furloughs, WWE HQ

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah... I'm guessing they are cutting on talents who they can do without in the next couple of months at least, and who are not or will be in major storylines. 

They probably were not going to use the OC without AJ for example. It really sucks for them, but they are probably are or were the biggest earners out of all of them on that least, so hopefully it won't affect them THAT much. All the jobbers... makes sense, but it sucks. Lio is kinda weird actually, but I can see him coming back easily after this is done. 

Rowan... :(

All the travel probably is a big of an issue too. 

Just now, King RyderFan said:

Imagine actually wishing for someone to lose their job during a crisis like this. Just...wow...

I want her out because she sucks balls.

Anyway, word going around Twitter is that Kairi Sane and IIconics got the chop too, but it's just a rumor at this point.

Just now, Crazy. said:

I want her out because she sucks balls.

Anyway, word going around Twitter is that Kairi Sane and IIconics got the chop too, but it's just a rumor at this point.

So...you want someone to struggle during a pandemic and economical crash just because you think they suck at their job? Got it.

Archived