Exclusive News On Vince McMahon Meeting With Talent: Talent Cuts Coming, Furloughs, WWE HQ

Guest Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

https://www.wwe.com/article/wwe-talent-releases-kurt-angle-drake-maverick-karl-anderson

WWE has come to terms on the release of:

Kurt Angle
Drake Maverick
Curt Hawkins
Karl Anderson
Luke Gallows
Heath Slater
Eric Young
EC3
Aiden English
Sarah Logan
Erick Rowan
Primo Colón
Epico Colón

Mike Kanellis

Maria Kanellis

Zack Ryder

No Way Jose

Rusev

NXT:

Lio Rush

Deonna Purrazzo

Dorian Mak

Jon Quasto

Alyssa Miles

MJ Jenkins

Alekansae Jaksic

Producers:

Billy Kidman
Mike Rotunda
Dave Finlay
Pat Buck
Shawn Daivari
Scott Armstrong
Sarah Stock
Shane Helms
Lance Storm

Referees:

Mike Chioda

Coaches:

Kendo Kashin

Serena Deeb

Chris Guy (Ace Steel)

Announcers:

Josiah Williams

Jerry Soto

Writers:

Andrea Listenberger

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vince McMahon held a call this afternoon to address WWE employees. 

During the call, McMahon said that some employees will be furloughed. Vince said that he hopes to have them back when the situation is resolved, but there is no timeline. Furloughed employees will receive a text message from the WWE Human Resources immediately.

WWE will also be cutting talent, which will be permanent cuts. There should be announcements on that as soon as today.

Construction of the new WWE headquarters in Stamford, CT has been delayed six months. The move was expected to happen in early 2021.

WWE has also cancelled third party consulting contracts.

WWE also sent out an alert earlier today that they were postponing their annual meeting of shareholders. As of this writing, no further details were announced and their corporate website is down.

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2020/04/exclusive-news-on-vince-mcmahon-meeting-with-talent-talent-669294/

Well then.

So, Vince whos in that group of people thats in charge of bringing the nations economy back just laid a bunch of people off, and is making salary cuts, meanwhile his wife donated 18 million to Trumps campaign, who is already a millionare, the day before this call.

39 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

I imagine those who asked for releases lately will get it now..

Not going to speculate on names but the 205 guys should avoid theire Phones today...

"Damn, why did I put up my phone?!" - JTG

1 minute ago, King RyderFan said:

Hawkins & Anderson? I hate it when WWE releases 1/2 of tag teams. Ugh. Sucks that it seems like people who wanted to be there are released over people who wanted to leave.

Honestly, I hope they can all come back once this is all over. No one should be out of work right now.

Gallows released too, its in the article. 

Bro, The OC were just in the main event of WrestleMania. And Drake Maverick was supposed to be on the Interim Cruiserweight Championship tourney starting tonight. Crazy.

Archived