Doink in the politics/Corona thread

King RyderFan

If Gen is gonna be suspended for wishing COVID on pretty much every right-wing politician, surely Doink should get something similar for his post, especially the “But you know, healthcare yada yada yada...” bit? Plus, it isn’t the first time he’s gone into those threads with the sole intention of trolling. Honestly, I feel those threads would be better off without him.

I reported the one with the Italy remark as the last line. Maybe not suspension worthy (I didn't see the Gen post, so I can't compare), but the context of it, was to point out t with an unnecessary sarcastic jab, how Italy "still has the highest death rate per capita",  thus making light of the US deaths, while in a way also mocking Italy. Before that, he openly mocked measures with writing fallacies about them. IMHO that kind of stuff shouldn't be ignored especially in a time like this, and a thread like that. He is known for running around in circles with words and "arguing" while saying absolutely anything, baiting and trolling. 

politics thread? whatever. that thread won't get revived anyway, and the damage has been done tbh. But I think "coronavirus thread"  is and should be different. I don't see how that kind of behavior fits into that. I'm planning to not respond to him at all, I always argued for that. But he will repeat that toxic behavior on and on. He proved it. 

Just my 2 cents. 

This isn't new, he's been doing this often in the US Politics thread. It's whatever, just ignore him. Put him on Ignore or BLock or whatever, and he won't get to you that way. And do what I just did and report his post. 

10 hours ago, M3J said:

This isn't new, he's been doing this often in the US Politics thread. It's whatever, just ignore him. Put him on Ignore or BLock or whatever, and he won't get to you that way. And do what I just did and report his post. 

You however can't go around reporting people when you're saying “I don't blame Gen for saying what he did” (which was wishing death on a side of people with certain views). Paraphrasing obviously, but you as much as agreed with what he'd said. So to be all high n mighty now just shows what type of person are you. 

• ThreeG locked this topic

Archived