Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
TheBigGuySports

How is the caw community on this game for pc?

Hey All

I am thinking about getting this for the pc over the ps4 due to it seems there would be more options like most games when it comes to mods. But caws are important for me cruical in fact to get the wrestlers not in the game. How is the caw community for this on pc? And would getting it through steam does their workshop have a lot of wrestlers as well? Like i have fire pro wrestling through them and I can find any wrestler who ever wrestled. Any feedback you can give me on the pc caw works. 

Thaanks

I'm actually downloading the game atm, and am doing so because of the sheer amount of available mods and such to get wrestlers into the game. It seems like a lot of the modding community skipped 2k20 and are sticking to 19. I've found straight up ports into the game from 2k20 which is nuts, along with porting past wrestlers into the game.

31 minutes ago, Counting Lights said:

I'm actually downloading the game atm, and am doing so because of the sheer amount of available mods and such to get wrestlers into the game. It seems like a lot of the modding community skipped 2k20 and are sticking to 19. I've found straight up ports into the game from 2k20 which is nuts, along with porting past wrestlers into the game.

So you are saying you can get plenty of wrestlers in the game on pc that you need to find caws for? Where does most people get mods from a site you recommend I can look at? 

3 minutes ago, TheBigGuySports said:

So you are saying you can get plenty of wrestlers in the game on pc that you need to find caws for? Where does most people get mods from a site you recommend I can look at? 

https://2kmodz.com/browse/type/wwe-2k19/page/1

I've also just been googling a lot of them