WWE 2K21 Cancelled; WWE 2K Battlegrounds announced

WWEADDICT4LIFE

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s actually a lot better than I remember it being, atleast it terms of the feedback project. There’s a lot of very passionate wishlists being made. Reminds me and makes me miss the times when this site was very active. GM mode and custom music are being mentioned a whole lot. Seen a good number of cross-platform community creations mentions on there. Lots of great suggestions.

Cross platform CC would be nice, no real reason not to do it either unless for some reason or another one system ends up with more creation features than the others.

3 hours ago, A N T I - said:

It’s actually a lot better than I remember it being, atleast it terms of the feedback project. There’s a lot of very passionate wishlists being made. Reminds me and makes me miss the times when this site was very active. GM mode and custom music are being mentioned a whole lot. Seen a good number of cross-platform community creations mentions on there. Lots of great suggestions.

GM Mode is overhyped. If it took up space in a main game there more than likely wouldn't be room for features that gear to all gamers, like season mode. I think if they had a gm mode version with gm mode as the main mode with exhibition or something along the lines of that it could work..

4 hours ago, A N T I - said:

It is a lot better tho people there seem to be back and forth on GM mode or story designer, personally I doubt we'd be getting both in one game.

I would love to see a GM mode return, provided its completely rethought and focuses on freedom, but I think a lot of people forget just how utterly friggin broken Story Designer was.

6 minutes ago, BrandonX said:

I would love to see a GM mode return, provided its completely rethought and focuses on freedom, but I think a lot of people forget just how utterly friggin broken Story Designer was.

I think the best solution would have GM mode seprate from Universe and have Universe mode have elements from Story Designer like choosing and edit cutscenes.

1 minute ago, crazyjk4 said:

I think the best solution would have GM mode seprate from Universe and have Universe mode have elements from Story Designer like choosing and edit cutscenes.

Or maybe make Universe mode completely modular? Put all the features in universe but make each and every one of them individually disable-able. It could allow for a lot of fun too, for instance I've always wanted a Universe mode that takes wrestler pay into consideration but there might be other aspects of GM mode I don't want to use.

1 minute ago, A N T I - said:

Create A Finisher was flawed too, but these are things that THQ just gave us because they could. There’s no way and no reason for popular features of the past to not be doable all the way in the present. 

I agree completely, I just don't want to see it done in the half-assed limited and frankly ugly way that THQ did it. If you're going to bring these features back, do it right.

18 minutes ago, BrandonX said:

I agree completely, I just don't want to see it done in the half-assed limited and frankly ugly way that THQ did it. If you're going to bring these features back, do it right.

Personally I would rather kinda see a create your own comback  or maybe even create your own OMG spot or something. 

Feedback Project is mostly good but it’s always funny seeing what’s most important to some fans.

”Give us three most important priorities.”

undertakerisbest613: “1. lead pipes. 2. Fuzzy socks 3. Bra & panties match”

1. I LOVE making caws. To me it's the most important mode in wrestling games. My fav atm is 06.
2. I meant create a show. No one's says CAS.

14 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

Different strokes for different folks. What’s your favorite part of WWE games? The part you are most passionate about?

4 minutes ago, EJ! said:

by CAS you mean Create a Superstar? useless?

48 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

I love Create A Show, but I do think it could just be combined with CAA and save a step lol

Exactly. It's so inconvenient, it does not need to be an entire mode. It's not deep enough (no homo)

I know CAS isn't for everyone maybe some people just pefer just the current in game roster instead, I know I'm not a big legends person since for me if they are dead or can't really go anymore then it ruins the  immersion plus I can never really come with a realistic idea for them. 

18 minutes ago, crazyjk4 said:

I know CAS isn't for everyone maybe some people just pefer just the current in game roster instead, I know I'm not a big legends person since for me if they are dead or can't really go anymore then it ruins the  immersion plus I can never really come with a realistic idea for them. 

That's a very small minority. The other 92% of players love the feature.

Archived