WWE 2K21 Cancelled; WWE 2K Battlegrounds announced

WWEADDICT4LIFE

This is the best news. WWE 2K20 was a mess, they obviously need more time to sort it out. They also need more time to sort out next gen as well as 2k15 was so bare bones. The only down side is being stuck with 2k20 for another year. Maybe my least played WWE game ever

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There would have only been 1 benefit of keeping Yukes and that's the exact same code as 2K19 (which was really good). Because of the bigger problems with this game the fact that most were in past games and caused by Yukes originally is overlooked. Personally I'd rather give VC a couple of years (it took Yukes a loooong time to get a good game and even that had tons of bugs at the start) to get going. 

of all the games for them to leave us with. Why this one.

This game crashes at least twice everytime i play it. Pretty fun working on something and having to back out and save every minute because u fear the game crashing again and losing ur creation progress.

6 hours ago, eastcoastkody said:

of all the games for them to leave us with. Why this one.

This game crashes at least twice everytime i play it. Pretty fun working on something and having to back out and save every minute because u fear the game crashing again and losing ur creation progress.

While I agree it sucks, the timing is the only thing really allowing for this I think.

They plus side (maybe) is that this Battlegrounds is being done by a different company and the new Director on WWE2K won't be the same one as NBA (Sure I saw that it was the same person for both but may be wrong) so the team may actually be dedicated to WWE this time.

Not enough information to make a decision here.

What will the gameplay be like.

Is there a caw mode

What devices will it be released for

What is the price point.

But even then so far this doesn't look like a game for me

Wow. So glad I decided to start modding WWE 2k19 for PC  last year instead. There’s no way in hell I could be playing vanilla 19 with CAWs or 20 on consoles til fall of 2021 lol

Maybe its time for you guys to make the jump too. 

23 minutes ago, NewAjeOutlaw said:

I know I won't be getting Battlegrounds. Will be interesting to hear from Patrick Gilmour and the team in the next few months to see if they have anything encouraging. Anyone know his twitter or if he has one?

EDIT: Found it (maybe) https://twitter.com/MrEpilog

Thanks for the twitter handle,I'm gonna send him a Message to get better tester and the let the caw creators be heard..

Archived