Official WWE Money In The Bank Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, snakebiteSB said:

There's only two that would benefit and that makes sense to win MITB and that's Corbin or Black. Hope it's Black personally, surprised Apollo is in the match, is he in for some kind of push or they low on talent?

A bit of both. He went like half an hour with Black the other week.

1 hour ago, Motown Saint said:

That sucks for Apollo. Man, he can't catch a break

Kayfabe injury, but sucks nonetheless. Still, looks like he could get the US title next time in a rematch.

Oh that's good then. He can get a meaningless rematch for a meaningless title that everyone will forget about in a weeks time, instead of being in one of the most unique matches WWE will probably ever hold. 

So is Apollo going to be this years out but back competitor. Everyone else fights their way up, get there and Apollo already has the briefcase. Want one of the matches to end with everyone else brawling and 1 person taking the lift (inside or out) and just taking the case with nobody around then them (and us) discovering it when they get there

8 hours ago, Crazy. said:

So not looking forward to Crews' replacement being the useless Lesnar who goes on to win the whole thing... just like last year. 

Uh no, it's going to be Murphy and he's just gonna give Rollins the briefcase.

I hoped onto raw in the first time since like the 2016 brand split the night after wm and got to see Crews vs Black and I was bored out do my mind, like I could tell it was a  good match but it didn't capture my attention without the crowd. I like that new people  are getting pushes but Apollo really doesn't have alot of Charisma and black winning wouldn't fit. Don't know what they will do. I think they should Just go with apolo, not very many* other options*

47 minutes ago, TheBLACKESTManOnEarth said:

I hoped onto raw in the first time since like the 2016 brand split the night after wm and got to see Crews vs Black and I was bored out do my mind, like I could tell it was a  good match but it didn't capture my attention without the crowd. I like that new people  are getting pushes but Apollo really doesn't have alot of Charisma and black winning wouldn't fit. Don't know what they will do. I think they should Just go with apolo, not very many* other options*

Apollo is no longer in the match.

11 hours ago, TheBLACKESTManOnEarth said:

Aleister Black winning Money in The Bank wouldn't fit? Lmao WHAT. An uber talented upper midcard player on the cusp of main eventing during a recent push is not fit to win Money In The Bank? He is literally what the whole idea was designed for.

49 minutes ago, Creepia said:

Aleister Black winning Money in The Bank wouldn't fit? Lmao WHAT. An uber talented upper midcard player on the cusp of main eventing during a recent push is not fit to win Money In The Bank? He is literally what the whole idea was designed for.

He does fit the role in terms of his place on the card, but I think it doesn't fit his character.

13 hours ago, snakebiteSB said:

The MITB match is gonna be a cinematic match isn't it? 

I think so. That could be a good way to do them both simultaneously while avoiding a cluster*censored* where no one can barely see any of what's happening.

Archived