Face Scans

Shaft

Who has the best tutorial for perfecting the face scans. I can never get it right and I think it would be a great tool to utilize. If this is a repeat question I apologize n advance. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
12 hours ago, Jonathan Olivas said:

Damn it looks so complicated ?

This is really not the hard part... that comes later.

Look, first things you gonna need are Google & Youtube

• You're gonna want some editing Software next..."Adobe Photoshop" if you rich... or if you poor like me download "Paint.net".  https://www.getpaint.net/download.html                 You can use "GIMP"  too but i'm not as fluent with GIMP.
  • Next thing you wanna do is hope onto the 2k Servers. And sign in with your PS4 / Xbox account.   https://www.wwe2k.com
  • Next find the face texture you want to use... either from Older 2k Textures or a google image search of anyone look straight ahead and the higher resolution the better.
  • GamOuZz has this amazing Dean Ambrose / Jon Moxley Texture he's posted. Use this as a base for where you want the mouth and eyes to line up with approximately.Ee9vEsoX0AAQLj_?format=png&name=900x900

• Then is basically a case of Upload your face Texture to the 2k Servers... Download it off Image manager within the game.

And then the hard part.. of actually messing about with sliders and positioning to make your new wrestler come alive.  It's not easy.. I've been doing my own caw's for the best part of a decade and still think my own are sub par. Sometimes people hare naturally gifted cawers and others aren't. Have a go.. see what happens.  This costs you nothing to try :)

4 hours ago, Petey_the_Clown said:

This is really not the hard part... that comes later.

Look, first things you gonna need are Google & Youtube

• You're gonna want some editing Software next..."Adobe Photoshop" if you rich... or if you poor like me download "Paint.net".  https://www.getpaint.net/download.html                 You can use "GIMP"  too but i'm not as fluent with GIMP.
  • Next thing you wanna do is hope onto the 2k Servers. And sign in with your PS4 / Xbox account.   https://www.wwe2k.com
  • Next find the face texture you want to use... either from Older 2k Textures or a google image search of anyone look straight ahead and the higher resolution the better.
  • GamOuZz has this amazing Dean Ambrose / Jon Moxley Texture he's posted. Use this as a base for where you want the mouth and eyes to line up with approximately.Ee9vEsoX0AAQLj_?format=png&name=900x900

• Then is basically a case of Upload your face Texture to the 2k Servers... Download it off Image manager within the game.

And then the hard part.. of actually messing about with sliders and positioning to make your new wrestler come alive.  It's not easy.. I've been doing my own caw's for the best part of a decade and still think my own are sub par. Sometimes people hare naturally gifted cawers and others aren't. Have a go.. see what happens.  This costs you nothing to try :)

Thanks man

Once you've got a texture.. a face of logo or attire .. any texture.. you upload that as a .PNG file  to the WWE2k website. (try to edit it to the upload size in Paint.net or GIMP. to 256x256 or 512x 512) ... just makes it easier for 2k's uploader to process it I've found.

I get you're new to this but if that's the case then... maybe start off uploading logos You find on google or from threads on here etc.  Start off with something small.... Like I dunno...  texture for an attire, logo on a shirt. Once you've got the hang of that you can work upto faces, tattoo's and trickier stuff

3 minutes ago, Petey_the_Clown said:

Once you've got a texture.. a face of logo or attire .. any texture.. you upload that as a .PNG file  to the WWE2k website. (try to edit it to the upload size in Paint.net or GIMP. to 256x256 or 512x 512) ... just makes it easier for 2k's uploader to process it I've found.

I get you're new to this but if that's the case then... maybe start off uploading logos You find on google or from threads on here etc.  Start off with something small.... Like I dunno...  texture for an attire, logo on a shirt. Once you've got the hang of that you can work upto faces, tattoo's and trickier stuff

Got it bro will do?

Archived