Game after Patch 1.08

jaanugul

Hey everyone, I was considering picking up 2k20, my 2k19 universe mode crashed and all my created content got lost and I believe 2k20 is on sale and I don't feel like redoing everything to bring my settings back for 2k19. I mainly play for universe mode and created wrestlers, attires, arenas, and championships. Has the game improved on its playability for these modes? 

it exists. when you play it, time passes and things occur and there are colours and shapes and sounds. I offer no guarentees beyond that.

as a side note how much do you enjoy immense frustration

Single play exhibition with In game wrestlers... fine., it works now.
Universe mode, Big buggy still. Lack of alt attires or random original DLC attires being used can be jarring.

Caw Mode works, but feels broken still, CAA works but too little too late.

Custom titles are still garbage, call names don't work and lighting makes them look like Toy belts in game

Community is dead, bar a few great guys on here. But if you wanna search thousands of pages for caw's that are broken you'll be deeply frustrated.

But.... it is playable. Worth a go for Cheap £/$ 25  max for Deluxe is worth it! Especially seeing as this might legit be the last WWE game for a long time now.

I played a bit today...after literally months of not playing. Everything that I had problems with before, I still have problems with. Everything custom is still broken crap. It's truly unacceptable. The gameplay itself is okay. I played a bit of some showcases and some originals. Trying to unlock some of the DLC parts (even though create modes are broken crap, essentially making it all pointless). There are still problems with targeting in matches and hit detection. Overall...the game is just not good at all. Still.

Archived