WWE 2K21 & COVID-19: My thoughts

King RyderFan

WWE 2K21  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you think WWE 2K21 will be affected by COVID-19?

• Nothing - the game comes out as usual
    • WWE 2K21 gets delayed to make up for lost time
    • WWE 2K21 gets cancelled and the new superstars/arenas/moves etc. get added to 2K20 instead
    • WWE 2K21 gets cancelled and we are told to make to do community creations
    • Something else - please state below

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/23/2020 at 9:08 PM, judas priest superstar said:

I want Stan the Man Stasiak!

I want them all, man. If I can play with the whole 1950’s-1960’s roster of a team in NBA 2K...and if I can play as the likes of Jack Johnson and Rocky Marciano in boxing games, it would be a nice touch and add a sports-like feel (and appease the legends fan base) to have every champion pre-Hogan available on the roster. 

Hey guys. I think I might be in the %1 of players here but I actually enjoy playing a few matches from 2k20 from time to time. Most of the time I'm always play HTCP and SVR/SVR 06 but sometimes I'll hop on 2k. I grew up with WWE 13 and the 2k games and I played the hell out of 2k17 so I have alot of nostalgia for that game. 2k18 was ass. 2k19 is prob the best game so far. Alot of pepole rag on the 2k games for not being fast paced and shit but just pick up a ps2 and grab some of the best wrestling games of all time or even better get it on a pc, download some modern roster mods and boom. 2k games are for a different audience who like a more simulation based game. I enjoy both. I know there is DEFINITELY alot of problems with 2k20. But I can still get enjoyment from time to time. Also I think we can all agree those games have INSANE create modes. Other than not having create a story and a finisher but oh well. So yeah. I want to hear some other options too, let's have civil discussion. Even with that said, I just got my ps4 and haven't had the opportunity to get 2k19, so I will be doing so seeing as its superior.

8 hours ago, Graeme Jones said:

Lol wut? 2K20 is a piece of shit.

Create A Superstar - BROKEN
Universe Mode - BROKEN
Career Mode - Sexist and a joke

That .. is just the tip of the iceberg.

Only problems I've had with CAW is when you copy Attires to the second slot some of the colors change.  And some caws from CC don't have there custom logos when you load them. Same with CAC. The game has improved since it came out, and yeah Career mode isn't very entertaining but there's some gems in there too. But it's just not for everyone.

It is still ridiculously crash happy, filled to the brim with bugs (what you experience alone is entirely anecdotal and the vast majority of us still can't use any of these modes without running into a bug a minute), requires serious balancing on things such as speed and hit detection, and Graeme is entirely right about the career mode. It is sexist and poorly written. It comes across like some tumblrites fanfiction.

Look I'm a fan of these games, to the point early on I regularly got labeled a white knight for them, but there is no defending 2K20s state. After more patches than any of the previous games got, it's still more broken now than 2K19 was at at release. That is unacceptable and if I had my way, releasing a game in that kind of state would be blatantly illegal.

35 minutes ago, BrandonX said:

It is still ridiculously crash happy, filled to the brim with bugs (what you experience alone is entirely anecdotal and the vast majority of us still can't use any of these modes without running into a bug a minute), requires serious balancing on things such as speed and hit detection, and Graeme is entirely right about the career mode. It is sexist and poorly written. It comes across like some tumblrites fanfiction.

Look I'm a fan of these games, to the point early on I regularly got labeled a white knight for them, but there is no defending 2K20s state. After more patches than any of the previous games got, it's still more broken now than 2K19 was at at release. That is unacceptable and if I had my way, releasing a game in that kind of state would be blatantly illegal.

I do understand your perspective. And I do agree the launch was dog shit and in game I do have problems with hit detection I failed to mention. And wow, it really has the most patches? I really shouldn't be surprised but I didn't know that.

9 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

Both looking forward and not looking forward to tomorrow’s news. I get the feeling it’s gonna be some Virtua Fighter type thing, but I’d also pretty much be disappointed any way you slice it. I don’t want another All Stars.

Yeah tbh I think all Stars should be left alone. I think they should take inspiration from the WWE games on 7th Gen (I think) 

Archived