WWE 2K21 & COVID-19: My thoughts

King RyderFan

WWE 2K21  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you think WWE 2K21 will be affected by COVID-19?

• Nothing - the game comes out as usual
    • WWE 2K21 gets delayed to make up for lost time
    • WWE 2K21 gets cancelled and the new superstars/arenas/moves etc. get added to 2K20 instead
    • WWE 2K21 gets cancelled and we are told to make to do community creations
    • Something else - please state below

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please, for the love of god, update 2K20 a bit more then or move 2K20s additional content to 2K19.

4 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

Well that settles it. Dude was right all along. His sub count is about to jump. Lol. Shame on anyone trying to tell me he didn’t know what he was talking about.

Him being right doesn't change the fact that he hadn't worked for them in years and that people have a really shitty habit of making up fake leaks for these games.

3 minutes ago, BrandonX said:

Please, for the love of god, update 2K20 a bit more then or move 2K20s additional content to 2K19.

Him being right doesn't change the fact that he hadn't worked for them in years and that people have a really shitty habit of making up fake leaks for these games.

This is true. I held out hope that maybe he didn’t have the full scoop because nothing he seemed to say was too positive regarding the franchise, but the guy was right and he’s been right about everything. It’s heart-wrenching to me that we now have to wait a long 2 years before we see another game, but if it’s what they need, I’m behind them every step of the way.

2K, dont blow this chance for a full additional year of dev time. Seriously, I want 2K20 patched more and all, but this could be a MASSIVE boon if you're smart.

And FFS, hire testers that actually are going to test the damn game. I get the distinct feeling a lot of the testers don't actually get involved enough to find the bugs like the stuff that happens with CAWs.

12 minutes ago, BrandonX said:

Hopefully that exciting news is "we're continuing to support 2K19 and 2K20 a while longer. Possible with patches that actually fix what they say they fix."

Why would they support 19? It’d be a waste to continue support for a game that’s two years old at this point. Just fix up 2K20.

Just now, crazyjk4 said:

Could be that "non sim" game in development.

We'll just have to see. I certainly wouldn't say know to an All Stars 2 or something of that nature, but i'm still a simulation and CAW guy at heart.

Just please don't be yet another sprite based isometric game. None of them beat Fire Pro and they all keep coming out of the woodwork lately..

Just now, King RyderFan said:

Why would they support 19? It’d be a waste to continue support for a game that’s two years old at this point. Just fix up 2K20.

Because even with more patches than any previous game, 2K20 is more broken than 2K19 was at release and a large subset of fans seem to have flocked back to it. The least they can do at this point is keep their servers up for now.

3 minutes ago, BrandonX said:

Because even with more patches than any previous game, 2K20 is more broken than 2K19 was at release and a large subset of fans seem to have flocked back to it. The least they can do at this point is keep their servers up for now.

True. I agree they can keep the servers up for 19, but honestly I feel just adding to 2K20 would be the right call.

7 minutes ago, King RyderFan said:

True. I agree they can keep the servers up for 19, but honestly I feel just adding to 2K20 would be the right call.

Then they would need to add patches that actually fix shit, because as it stands at the moment, it would take 2K20 multiple patches that actually do what they're supposed to, in order to get it to what 2K19 was like at the base. Either that or just back-patch 2K20s content to 2K19 and get the best of both worlds (i mean *Censored*, 2K20 is actually missing some features 2K19 had anyway).

2 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Got posted up above by Jeb but thank you anyway man. :cool:

Literally though, all I want is a game that functions as well as 2K19 or better, doesn't lose 2K19s features, but has 2K20s additions.

Also fixing the animation speeds on 2K20 would be nice. Why the *Censored* 50 percent of the previous games' animations are in slow mo while 85 percent of the new moves look like someone accidentally hit the fast forward button, I haven't a clue.

Archived