Can anyone please make these logos for Aj styles?

Brother this guy stinks

Alright so I’m in the process of making a very good looking AJ Styles attire (about the WrestleMania 32 attire) I just need the logos he has on his tights.  I need his red “strings” yknow the things he has on his legs that are red and are going across his leg from his belt. He only wore them once and google just doesn’t wanna search them up. I just don’t know what they’re called, and every time I search wm32 attire on Google. No great results come up. It’d be very greatly appreciated if y’all can make the logos. I’ve never made any requests here before so yeah. Thanks in advance y’all.

5 hours ago, Petey_the_Clown said:

Sorry Buddy, like the other Aj attire request post I'm not a pro at making from scratch, I too havent been able to find clean images of this attire.. Soooo... lets just Bump it and wait and see if anyone else can help out

Yeah well thanks for atleast responding.

On 4/6/2020 at 3:21 PM, Peejay8T8 said:

Hey Man. It's really s****y and low Res. But is this kind of the thing you're after? 

Untitled18_20200406142014.png

No unfortunately not man, again I apologize for responding late, never recieve notifications but the ones are ones that are actually in this thread. Thanks in advance

Archived