Wizard of thays TNA Project and some others (Bully Ray added 18/04/20)

Wizard of thay

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Wizard of thay Hi just a quick one Bhangra Man suggested your Regal was worth downloading but it appears to have been removed from cc any chance it being reuploaded? I’m late to the dance as I not long got this game there were only a handful of caws Im after and Regal was on that list so thought I’d ask but if not I understand. Thanks 

I will add William Regal to my list simply because of Bhangra_mans comments as I have a lot of respect for him. but the list is quite long. 

Mad Kurt has just been uploaded for my UK project

Team 3d is currently being worked on. 

The Catch Calamari Chris Brookes is also due to be started for my UK project as well. 

if I do it it will be an end of career Regal from his NXT days.  

I love the Walter CAW. He looks excellent!

Any plans to create the rest of Imperium? (Alexander Wolfe, Marcel Barthel & Fabian Aichner)

Since the topic has turned into a TNA Project will the project also include CAWs of newer people like The North and OVE's 4 members whom are in Impact Wrestling and also people were there when the company was called Global Force Wrestling such Alberto Del Pateron?

@Wizard of thay end of career Regal NXT would be nice hope he gets made I worked on Bhangra Mans Regal last year after I downloaded it to give him a singelet as his 2nd attire will try to send a pic to show you.

I did download Mr Kennedy and after looking at ref Vids on YouTube changed his boots this thought you’d appreciate the suggestion it’s a great caw hope it helps 

00C171CE-24C9-4EF2-97F3-C6313E7A024A.jpeg

Thanks for the suggestion. All my caws are reuploadable so any improvement make them and upload 

No not going to create the rest of imperium no interest in them at all

No interest in doing current TNA at the moment. Don't watch it.

Have no need of any references for regal

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the feedback and compliments.. RE steiner this was the look I was going for for my universe. But he is reuploadable and I hope there will be  a number of bootie daddies in CC soon

22 hours ago, Petey_the_Clown said:

Love your steiner, few tweaks tho is that you didn't actually use his Hair.. which is available in game. And I think his goatee is a bit too thick.. even for his TNA /Impact Run

Hey petey which one is Steiner's hair in the game..I cant figure it out 

44 minutes ago, Darkdecayvamp29 said:

Serious question like when you download a caw with custom logos everything looks fine on community creations but when you open up in superstar editor the logos arent there like i don't understand why that is

This should be fixed by Patch 1.07
Basically anyone that Uploaded Caw's or attires prior to patch 1.07 will have missing logos for the most part.. Unless they knew the work arounds.

Rule of Thumb.. If its not from a creator on this forum or Smacktalks... chances are it's a duff CAW

Archived