Wizard of thays TNA Project and some others (Bully Ray added 18/04/20)

Wizard of thay

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we should just let Wizard handle his business and create whichever wrestlers he dam well please, and if he would like to take requests, he will tell everybody. 

Anyway my friend, that is quite a list. Other then me last year, I didn't see anybody quite tackle Morgan, so I'm Looking forward to see what you can do.  Also, how is that Eli Drake face texture going, did you manage to get something good going?

Bro don't let some ignorant people make you leave. You got a good platform here to showcase your creations, and spread you skills to a wider audience, just don't pay attention  to the background noises. 
There was already a established in here that Wizard doesn't take requests and that he got his on list of Caws coming.
I believe when he would like to take requests or suggestions about who to make, he will let everybody know. Right now, just let the man create whichever wrestler he wants.

It's crazy that creators like you and Soul Rider (and many others) are busting your asses to bring us this amazing FREE content and still people keep demanding more and more of you - especially considering what a trainwreck 2k20 is when it comes to creating. I won't blame you if you're done at this point dude, so I'll just say thanks for all the stunning work you've given to us. Same goes for you too Rider; your efforts at improving this game are genuinely appreciated.

It's times like this I'm damn glad I don't have any talent whatsoever creating wrestlers and such - and I'm done greatful to have someone as talented as you creating some of my favorite wrestlers..

I bow down and tip my hat to you..

Right I have had some time to calm down and after rereading the thread i apologies for losing my temper. in my defence I am a front line emergency worker and recent times have sucked. creating caws is the way I relax after a crap day. my route to escapism. when it stops being fun then I get very grouchy. 

so in order to avoid unhappiness in the future:

I like long lists I can pick and chose from and go oh I never thought of creating him/her.  

I hate being asked to make a specific caw. no matter how subtly. the words "I have a request or similar" are anathema to me

but as an apology, two caws that will be uploaded shortly. (barrng a few minor tweaks.)

thanks to the people who replied on twitter as they helped me to regain my cool 

EVLThd-UYAE57ea?format=jpg&name=large

EVLT1XqUcAALg6V?format=jpg&name=large

I think I have got Sabin sorted by Lethal is not really doingn it for me suggestion or construcive criticism?

I'm glad you gathered yourself and thought this through. Although I'm not a veteran CAW maker, I already got used to getting all of that requests, some time down right demends for wrestler/random stuff to be made, you just need to screen them out, and ignore alot of them. Just thinking about the amount of requests veteran guys like BHANGRAMAN, Ryeedee, WolfGang and all the other greats makes my head hurt.

Times are tough my man, but this is kinda of an escape for me too. Just make CAWS for yourself, and whomever like them will show it. Know that your talent is do appreciated brother.

Now regarding CAWS, I think Sabin is one of your best creations from the looks of it. His face looks freaking ace, spot on buddy. I'll need to download to have a closer look, but he looks great here.

Everything about Lethal looks real good, but something doesn't had up to me in the eyes/eyebrows area. Maybe the shape of them, or just the fact that I'm used to seeing all this Lethal caws with an angry gaze.

I get you with the shade of the skin in this freaking game, you just can't know which color your CAW is gonna come out in the end. Eli do look great, I reckon you want for his TNA/Impact look. If I'm netpicking, I may have add the gray patch of beard he has on his chin. I have a few textures of his laying around that can help if you want, although knowing you, you like to make everything yourself. ?

Soul rider X was right Jay Lethal does look permenently p@@sed off so i have reuploaded a new version of him with that taken into account.

still working on Jazz (face done just cant decide on attire) Velvet Sky (same am looking for something from her later career possible from the allure) any reference would be good. and also Alex Shelly where i am just finishing up the attire.

beyond that this will be uploaded soon...

EVPNHcGUcAA6Neu?format=jpg&name=large

couldnt find good enough reference to do the attire I wanted (white and blue trunks from about 2006) so just did a couple of easy ones. interestingly the most difficult thing with this caw was the arm tattoo. 

right the missus is hogging the PS4 again. so these will be uploaded at some point. also did you know all my caws are reuploadable so you can do whatevery you want with them this year? Just let me know if you have done something cool.

EVUnO-OXgAE6fmU?format=jpg&name=large

EVUnfhxXsAAG8nX?format=jpg&name=large

EVUnxjNXsAAc8C2?format=jpg&name=large

Archived