Wizard of thays TNA Project and some others (Bully Ray added 18/04/20)

Wizard of thay

I usually have a project I am working on where the CAWs are all for a larger purpose. but these at the moment are caws that don't fit into any of my current projects. but here they are anyway for you to look at and constructive criticism is always appreciated. 

UPDATE 09/04/20 actually it seems to have morphed into a TNA project!

ETsxSxXVAAEqXd-?format=jpg&name=large

ETsx7yvVAAENTlC?format=jpg&name=large 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks. its just the photoshop that makes the CAW's pop. just need to capture Ryeedee and find out how the hell he is so good!

anyway ran a poll of Twitter to see who to make next and these guys won....

ETz4wZpXgAMVsXR?format=jpg&name=large

Not uploaded yet as Homicides Body is not finalised. 

as you know I rarely do requests and Dio doesnt really interest me...pretty much the entire WWE roster doesn't interest me actually. so thats a polite No. 

but on the plus side some more random caws....

LAX needed their manager...

EUMLWKcXkAAKyqj?format=jpg&name=large

Dummies!!!

EUMLsANXsAA0vpm?format=jpg&name=large

Jack Swagger

EUMLxuEWoAEMV6n?format=jpg&name=large

Comments and constructive criticism appreciated

Everything looks awesome. You got better and better with time and it shows. That Swagger looks great, and LAX looks absolutely amazing, looking forward to them. 
As for criticism, I think  I only have something to say about Eli's caw. Everything looks really good, except the beard. It seems like the lower part of it is fading into the skin, like there is a layer above it for some reason. I think you should work on that area more. Other then that, all in all, this are really stunning work my man. Well done.

Thanks Soul rider. glad you like them.

with the forums so dead any feedback is greatly apprecaited (do you sometimes feel  that there are about 5-6 decent caw makers left on wwe2k20?)

yep too much transparency on the goatee which is made worse by the face the face texture is a bit too light.redid the face texture and will see what happens.

there is a version of eli up but i am going to redo the face texture again as I am not happy with it. 

beyond that will get CM punk done. still struggling with Jazz and then I am once again at  bit of a loss. 

Bhangramans austin theory is pretty definitive imho so I dont feel the need to create him at all.

not feeling the urge to make Mr Regal again. but I am feeling a little bit classic TNA!

EUriMXzUYAE2zC7?format=jpg&name=large

Archived