Wizard of thays TNA Project and some others (Bully Ray added 18/04/20)

Wizard of thay

Also there is a 1000 logo limit in caw mode. But at about 880 downloaded logos go weird so delete any unused logos

Completley deleting and reinstalling everything also results in a more stable game

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Wizard of thay said:

Also there is a 1000 logo limit in caw mode. But at about 880 downloaded logos go weird so delete any unused logos

Completley deleting and reinstalling everything also results in a more stable game

My game screwed back in jan with 880 ish logos thats so weird you quoted that exact figure..

If I downloaded caw's and deleted them the logos remained. I went into the utility thing and removed the logos one by one but any of my original logos that went into that slot absolutely buggered. I had to clear everything and start over.

I tend to just use my own caw's.. attires and a few of yours Wizards.. we gotta be careful because its so temperamental.

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies. That was my pre morning cup of tea reply. A dangerous time for others.

This is post morning cup of tea me. Sabin reuploaded. He is reuploadable so you can do as you wish with him. Also uploaded 12 or so other caws. Enjoy

On 4/28/2020 at 1:09 PM, Petey_the_Clown said:

This should be fixed by Patch 1.07
Basically anyone that Uploaded Caw's or attires prior to patch 1.07 will have missing logos for the most part.. Unless they knew the work arounds.

Rule of Thumb.. If its not from a creator on this forum or Smacktalks... chances are it's a duff CAW

So this dude caws are legit i mean i will try tonight to download and see how it goes

Archived