Animal Crossing Series Discussion

Generations

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Lol...oh well. Guess that dispels that rumor. ? But, I didn't know you were playing Wild World. Perhaps it does work in New Horizons. 

I had my KK Slider concert today...and, coincidentally, the end credits as well. Also unlocked the island construction app...which only comes with the option to make a dirt path at first. You need to pay 6,000 bells each for water forming and cliff forming. I had to scrounge together some points...and then make the hard decision of which I wanted first. Went with cliffs first, because I had some ones that bothered me pretty bad. I'll have both by the end of the day. Just need to tear through some Nook+ quests.

15 minutes ago, Generations said:

But, I didn't know you were playing Wild World.

Well, the moment I can find a Switch somewhere in stock... that will quickly change.

Keeping my fingers crossed that my job will remain "essential" up until then, and I can afford spending $300+ on it guilt free.

Waiting on my Switch Lite to come in so I can play this game. I did buy the Switch on the Walmart App, got Animal Crossing, went to get my Switch to pick up, said they didn't have any so I was refunded(still waiting on the refund) so I got one off Ebay that I'm waiting on

Got the fishing tourney today. 

Also have the frying pan as the hot item in my Nook shop. Can sell 20 of em for about 60,000 bells. So, I've just been crafting a ton of those to make quick money. Luckily, I have a ton of iron saved up in my house storage. Not sure exactly how much...but way more than I could ever feasibly run out of. Probably like 15 or 20 stacks of 30. Lol.

Currently frightening the Chitown inhabitants by wearing this mohawk wig with a hockey mask... so ready for this flower fest to be over & done with.

Also appears as though Friday might be the day to sell off the turnips in Wild World... close to 200 bells per turnip.

FINALLY able to play this game. Bought a Switch Lite from my bestfriends. My fruit is apples, Every. Single. Dang. Game I get Apples lol. I have no luck, my friends will give me theirs.

Ok my villagers are

Frita, Lyman, Dotty, Auroa, and Barold. Isabella just joined my island now

So I got my Switch last Thursday along with this game and Mario Odyssey. It's my first AC game so I've been learning how to do stuff lol. One of my starting villagers was Roald and I love him. I just expanded my house, gonna take me a while to pay that loan off at the rate I'm playing lol. Just got Nook's Cranny and the Museum set up recently, as well as my first bridge. Been loving this game though!

A penguin that I also have is Aurora, and they are really growing on me, giving me things for no reason, ect. 

I bought a Biskit Amiibo card so I can have him, I have to have my favorite Villager. Also Lyman is my favorite in my village atm. I gave him a sombrero, and it shrunk and fits between his ears, so cute. I'm glad they actually keep the things you give them

I ALMOST got 2 Million Bells today selling Turnips, I searched for Animal Crossing Turnips on Twitter and someone had them on sale for 473, so I messaged them and they gave me their code. Woo that paid off my expansion, and it also paid another one. And I'm pretty sure I'll use it to pay another room

• 2 weeks later...

Used the Amiibo trick online with Android phones to get Marshall, Ankha, and Coco to come to my camp (getting Zucker next). Here's my 5 fav villagers rn lol

9nhFOds.jpg

Also just got KK Slider to come to my town yesterday, just need to pay off my last one or two home loans and then maybe I can focus on making my island look somewhat nice with roads and shit lol.

Hey care to explain the trick?

And on my side of things, I bought 500K bells worth of Turnips (it's a Sunday on my town) and gonna see if any kind person will let me to their island that has atleast 400+ that they will buy them.

ALSO has anyone else here heard of Nookazon? It's like Ebay but Animal Crossing 

21 minutes ago, TrisetMaster908 said:

Hey care to explain the trick? 

I think it only works if you have a Samsung phone.

Basically this video explains the trick

https://youtu.be/kp-C8V8C0Ss

I've heard of Nookazon, but haven't tried using it yet. I'm on the ACNH Discord and use it to try and find people with high turnip selling prices on their island (easier than the Turnip Exchange website I think) but there's other stuff on it.

3 hours ago, NegativeCreep said:

So a DJ Turntable dropped from a balloon on my island... now I just need to find some music to maximize its use.

You can buy KK songs from the Nook shop

And my sales are at 586 today. Made over 1 Million in tips for opening my gates.

Sitting on over 4 Million Bells now, and I just may hold off on spending it until Sunday and use all of it on Turnips. I used 500K worth and got over 2 Million. Now if I use my 4 Million...DANG. Now I'll be making bank, pay off my basement, and main thing I want to do is move the Villager's houses around to how I want them. To move them it 50K and takes a day. 

And something I'm doing in my house, is my basement into a man cave, already have a Pool Table, Ping Pong, Darts, Arcade, Gumball Machines, ect. Need more stuff like that. And my bedroom is imperial themed, only because I got an imperial bed from a tree and got imperial wallpaper from Sahara, so i decided Welp its gonna be imperial themed

4 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

Shit i was looking to unload turnips too.

Dang sorry man, what I didnt know was they change throughout the day, I thought it stayed the same price all day, I was gonna open my gates back up but it changed to like 181 or something. Found that out when I invited my other bestfriend to wish on stars, so she could sell the rest of her bells and dang I wished on offer 80 tonight. Got my star wand now!

BUT I do have a site for all of yall

https://turnip.exchange 

There you can find people opening their gates and you wait in a queue and they'll say whether or not they are asking for a fee, I only said tips were appreciated and I made over 1 Million Bells in tips and like 7 Nook Miles Tickets 

There's two turnip prices throughout the day: before noon and after noon. Turnips rot if you don't sell them before the following Sunday

I find it easier to look on the ACNH discord for people opening their gates cause sometimes their fees are more reasonable and their queues don't get filled up as quick as Turnip Exchange (even though some discord users still use the website)

There's a very useful app on both Android and Apple app stores called ACNH guide, I'll let my screenshot speak for itself lol. It also lets you know what fish and bugs are in season, etc.

ZrltvKd.jpg

Archived