Animal Crossing Series Discussion

Generations

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought two warp pipes yesterday so I can install them on each side of my island.

Kind of a shame they have a daily limit of five items, though... wasn't able to buy all of the complete Wario costume after ordering the two warp pipes.

Always hated the five item limit...but, it's definitely more painful now than it has been in the past. I spent my first day ordering two pipes, the large mushroom and small mushroom platforms, and a fire flower. I put all of those around my island today, and I love them. The pipes save so much time, and I already had perfect places for both of them. Today I ordered one coin, one question block, one brick block, a 1up mushroom, and a super mushroom. Very tedious process...but I'll have everything I want by the end of the week. I guess it helps keep the content fresh by keeping non-TT'ers playing for a week instead of a one day. 

My girlfriend is trying to convince me to buy Animal Crossing, but i'm not sure. Its still full price which is a lot, in Canada, and I just cannot tell if i'd like it enough to justify that kind of money.

Archived